Ch. 18: Alluring

* RAIN's POV *

- Hi- he said, startling me.

- God, damn it- I said. - were you awake this whole time?-.

- You mean when you went to the kitchen and made us breakfast?- he asked. 

I rolled my eyes and took the tray.

- Here you've got- I said. - I promise that this is better than our pizza, I've already tried it-.

He laughed and took a bite.

- Aaaand?- I asked.

- Pretty good- I said.

- Yeah!- I cheered.

I took a bite and drunk a sip of coffee. I love to drink pure, black coffee. No sugar added. I feel like adding sugar is like a crime - coffee itself tastes great, why adding so much sugar?. Coffee's natural bitterness is what basically makes it coffee. 

- Mmm... oh, right. Do you add sugar to your coffee?- I asked. He shook his head. - perfect, I didn't add any sugar to yours-.

Watching him eat was satisfying. The sunlight from the windows hit his face and he looked even more angelical than ever. As I was staring at him he looked at me, I looked away. I blushed.

- You were admiring my handsomeness- he said.

- No, I wasn't- I itched my head. - I was just... well, you caught me-.

He laughed.

- I always catch you- he said, smiling.

His smile was so fucking alluring. I smiled too. I went to the bathroom to fix my face, I put on some BB cream and did my eyeliner. 

- Ta da- I said, smiling. - now I look decent-.

- You always look beautiful- he said. - with and without make up-.

Aww... thats my boyfriend. The guy who makes me feel beautiful however I look. The guy who's smile is more powerful than anything.

- Aww... thank you- I said.

My phone rang and I got to it. I answered the call, it was from my mom. She basically said that Gerard had been caught by the police.

- Mom, mom. I don't want to hear anything about it. I'm over that damn guy- I said. - please, don't talk about him-.

- Sorry, girl. I... I felt like I had to tell you- she apologized.

- Its okay- I said. - but... don't talk about him anymore, okay?- I requested. - I have to go, mom. Bye!-.

- Take care!- she said and she hung up.

I left my phone by the bedside table. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed. Lei was still eating - I stole a cookie and I drank all of my coffee. I smiled at him.

- Lets go on another date- he said. - so I can cheer you up-.

- Okay- I agreed. - I'm... I'm sorry to bring this up, but whats up with your friends?. Do you have friends around here?-.

- N... not really- he said. - they are from China. I'd like to visit them... with you-.

With me?

- With me?- I asked.

- You are my girlfriend. They have to meet you- he said.

- B... but, China?- I asked. - I've never been there before. I don't even know chinese-.

- They know English- he said.

- Yeah, but...- I stopped thinking about it. It was a trip, with my boyfriend. - okay-.

- Okay?- he said, confused.

- Yes, okay. Let's go for it. I don't find any problem on going there with you- I said. - after all, I'll be there by your side- I held his hand. - isn't that a good thing?-.

He smiled. He kissed my cheek as I laughed.

- I certainly can't get out of the house wearing pajamas so... I must get changed- I told him. -What do I wear?- I asked myself. I took out some clothes out of the bag and stared at them. I couldn't decide whether to use my white blouse and a black skirt, or my Nirvana t-shirt with some nice black trousers... or maybe the black dress.

* LEI's POV *

- Is this how all the girls are?- I asked her.

She was staring at clothes, not being able to pick which ones to wear.

- What?- she asked, confused.

- Let me pick an outfit for you- I said. I walked towards her. - I know nothing about clothes, but I do think that the Nirvana t-shirts with the black skirt are a good choice-.

- Thanks- she said, picking them all up and walking to the bathroom.

She got out of there wearing what I had chosen.

- Now, my heels. I have to look a little bit taller- she said. - you are too tall, Lei. Short up-.

What the heck?. I wasn't the tall one. She was the short one. Anyways, it just made her cuter. After putting on her heels she was complete, she took her phone and stared at me.

- Go change- she said. - unless you are wearing... that-.

I was wearing some shorts and a shirt. I took out my shirt and she almost died. I really didn't realize that I did so. I had gotten used to living alone, it was weird to have her around - but at the same time it was comforting.

* RAIN's POV *

P... perfect. He was all muscular and handsome. I didn't know if I was supposed to look away on keep on staring at his abs. I looked at his eyes and he smiled. He walked away. I tried to not die basically. God, he was so hot. Not only his body... his personality was so amazing. 

Why did he have to be so perfect?.