Happily Ever After

* NARRATOR's POV *

So... as Lei and Rain got married they finally got their desired happily ever after. This (not just for them, but to this story) means a new start. Thats why in this chapter I, the narrator, am going to go through the series of events that happened right after that new start.

After our beloved couple got married, peanut grew a lot. Let's say that peanut is not longer a peanut... more like a fully developed baby waiting to be able to burst out of its cage - meaning the uterus. There was a gender reveal party, of which I won't say much (baby you gotta keep on reading to find out peanut's sex). And also a load of great moments... this pregnancy brought everyone together. Lei's family and also Rain's family.

Lei, Rain and Peanut finally moved to China. They thought that starting, let's say, "clean" would be a great way to make a brighter future for peanut and also a happier life for them all. Once in China, Rain (finally) learned mandarin, making it easier for her to not only make friends, but get a job, more gigs and also communicate. The translator's services were no longer required (thanks God).

All the family moved into a new house, starting clean was taken very seriously. This new house had a beautiful garden (not a meteor one, though) for peanut to play around. Decorating it was kinda tough... deciding whether grey was better than black, considering white... it was sometimes too much for them. Specially for Rain, who couldn't really decide because she... well, she is special. We all know that.

You are probably wondering about Gerard and his imprisonment. Well, he is arrested. Far, far away from our wonderful and beloved family. So let's ignore him. His role here is complete. Not only he messed up Rain's life but he messed up their first attempt to get married. Gerard, please... don't fucking come near them again... thank you.

Mr. and Mrs. Collins were feeling a little bit left behind... but they, at the end, understood that it was the best choice for their daughter to move away and create her own new, happy memories. They were her family, but she also now had a peanut and a husband to think about. But after all they got a new deal... Mrs. Collins quit her job as a Biology teacher and started planting. She found out that it was a great way to eat healthier and also to make Mr. Collins do something apart from watching soccer all day long. Let's not forget that, during the wedding, Lei promised them that they (meaning peanut, Rain and him) would come visit them always. So that peanut would never forget about her amazing grand-parents.

Actually, Shancai and Rain grew to be really good friends. Together with Xiaoyou and Xiaozi. They were all like an only-girl friend squad. They spent a lot of time together... they found out that they were quite similar and that they were worth-knowing each other. With this friendship developed, it was easier for the guys to get together. They could now arrange them to get together too... nobody (expect for Thomas... poor Thomas... pray for Thomas) was left out. 

Our only-girl (I know it should be girl-only but fuck it) friend squad always chatted about everyday problems. Whenever they'd fight with their couples (this actually almost never happened... expect for that time when Xiaoyou was jealous of Ximen) they'd find sorrow on this friend squad. They, as I previously said, were lucky to have each other.

So... with all that being said we can say that it was wonderful how they all adapted to their new country. And well... the story is not ended yet. So, as my name itself says, keep reading.

And... also, here there's a reminder. After this chapter, I'll probably start again the count of chapters. Meaning... the next chapter will be chapter 1, or perhaps not. I don't know yet. 

Anyways! Keep reading! (and thanks for your support)