9

"Yah, wake up!" - I heard this voice and I felt a hand on my shoulder.
School starts at 8:30 am and I woke up two hours earlier.
"You're heavy, my shoulder hurts!" - I listened and still didn't open my eyes. It was so comfortable, why couldn't he let me sleep in peace?
Hmm let's see what I remember from last night.

"Get up!" - he pushed me off of him.
I swear this guy is insane!
What if I rested my head on his shoulder?
Did I break it or something?
Besides, he should be happy that I slept on his shoulder. Guys like that nowadays. They can watch the girl sleep, then stroke her hair... Without knowing I ended up picturing us together and it was the worst thing i'd probably do today. Me with that jerk? No way.
And why am I talking about relationships?
Ugh, whatever.

I decided to rest on my bed for a little more and then take a shower.
I heard the sounds of water. Oh right. I'm still not used to living with a roommate.
A roommate that's a total jerk.
I closed my eyes and tried to let every thought escape my mind.
Then I heard a knock on my door and I didn't even say come in when he showed up.

Half naked.
With only a towel around his waist.
I covered my eyes with my palms, feeling embarrassed and turned around immediately.
Gosh, that body.
Uu looks like someone likes his body.
My subconscious? The last time I heard her in me was years ago.

Can't wait to see how this story ends.
She continued.
Not now, please!
It's definitely what I needed. My subconscious appearing and I'm done.
Sarcasm here, people.
"What in the world are you doing in my room?!" - I yelled still covering my eyes, but it was hard not to look at him.
Did a part of me want to see his naked body again?

Hell no.
Even if my eyes were closed, I still could sense the smirk he had on his face.
"My shower isn't working. I thought I could use yours." Unbelievable.
"Why would you do that?" - I asked and this time I got my hands off my face.
Now you have the clear look.
Here we go again.
Oh right, I'll let you admire his body.
Shut up!

"Hey Ji Eun!" - he snapped me out of my thoughts and I realized he came closer to me now.
"W-What?" - I asked feeling confused not knowing why.
You're obviously staring at his chest!
"I'm not!" - I suddenly yelled.
Gosh! It's all because of this subconscious of mine!
"What?" - Jungkook said confused.
"N-Nothing." - I continued.
"Okay now let me go and shower!"
- he walked past me but I stopped him.

And you touched his abs now.
And why do you have to interrupt me in everything?!
"You can't go!" - I said, not moving my hand from his abs yet.
"Why?" - he said and looked down at his chest.
How does that feel?
I removed my hand in a blink.
"Because!" Excuse, I need an excuse..
"I have to get something from there first!"
And what could that be?

"Can't you see I have shampoo on my hair? I'm cold!" - he said and took another step.
"Wait a second!" - I said and immediately went into the bathroom to get anything from there.
Anything that could work so I can get myself out of this awkward situation.
I started checking my drawers and took out my lotion. It'll do the work.
He may have a beautiful body but HE STILL IS A JERK!

"There, you can go." - I said after getting out of the bathroom and taking my lotion with me.
That's all you got? A lotion? I need to teach you better.
Shut-it Al-rea-dy!
"Ah.." - I sighed and threw myself on the bed.
"It's 8:50 am now." - I left my phone on the nightstand and got up. I went down in the kitchen to make breakfast while he was in the shower.
"Hope we're getting a uniform today."

"Will you ever get down here?" - Jungkook was yelling at me while I was almost done getting ready for school.
"Stop yelling! I'll be down in a sec!" - I screamed and put on perfume.
All done.
I closed the door and rushed downstairs.
"Come on, get in. We'll be late because of you." - he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Where did you get this car from?" - I asked and looked at the red Audi before me with awe.

"I stole it." - he said and got in.
"WHAT? Are you out of your mind?" - I yelled and closed the door.
"My ears.." - he said and started the car.
"Gosh if you take this much to get ready every day I'm not taking you to school." - he said.
"Look who's talking! I made breakfast while you were showering for an hour!" - I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault the pipe broke! What was I supposed to do?" - he yelled back, not making any eye contact with me and focusing on the road.
"I don't know. But I know what you need to do. Fix it!" - I said and he just laughed.
"If I inly knew how."
"Tsk. You're completely useless for an arrogant roommate." - I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't fight back.
Wrong choice of words?

I turned around once again and looked before me.
"Did you really steal the car?" - I asked and I was the one avoiding eye contact now.
"Ah. Of course, I didn't. The car is mine. Do you really have that opinion about me? I guess I'll have no choice but show you who I really am. And that, you will find out with time."

There was no escaping now. My aunt was right. I can't go back and forth to Seoul. I need a place to stay. And I don't tink she'd want her annoying niece around the house everyday. This is my only chance.
I decided to turn the radio on and calm down from this conversation with him.
I love this song!
I hummed along with the singers for a few seconds when the music stopped.
"Huh?" - I looked at that jerk and realized he turned the radio off.
I turned it on again and sang with a full voice now.

I turned my head and saw that jerk staring at me.
"What? It's my favorite song. And don't you dare turn the radio off again." - I gave him a look and he smirked, letting me be.
One point for Ji Eun.

Throw it up! Throw it up!
Ni nun soge duryeoum ttawineun beoryeo
Break it up! Break it up!
Neol gaduneun yuricheonjang ttawin buswo
Turn it up! (turn it up!)
Burn it up! (burn it up!)
Seungniye nakkaji (fight!)
Mureup kkulchi ma muneojijima
That's not today! Oh oh