51

"Jungkook will you come out of the car already?" - I yelled for the fifth time now.
We got to the house where we were supposed to babysit and Jungkook was not getting out of the car.
"Come on, Kook! I've been yelling for three minutes straight! Get out or I'll beat your ass up." - I said and shot him a glare.

He finally came to his senses and slowly got out of the car.
"What's the matter with you?"
"Nothing I just.. I'm nervous." - he sighed and I started laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" - he said and I felt like he was going to cry anytime soon.
"Ehm, nothing." - I said and rang the doorbell.

"Hi, guys." - the woman greeted us and we got in.
"Mina, your babysitters are here!" - the man called for his daughter and we could see small Mina running towards us.
"Hi, Mina. How are you today?" - I kneeled beside her and pinched her cheeks.
"I'm good." - she said in a cute voice.

"We will have to leave now. You will be paid at the end of the day." - the man said and after we shook hands with them they left.
Minjae was in my hands while Jungkook was standing awkwardly next to Mina.
"Are you gonna move or what?" - I said and tried not to laugh again.
"Seriously, can there be a reason for you to be nervous? They're just kids." - I said when I went In the living room.

"Of course! I'm a" - I cut him off and looked at Mina.
"It's not natural for me to act cool in front of a kid. I don't even have cousins who have kids. I know nothing about babies and yes, that's why I'm nervous." - Jungkook said and I could see him sweating.

I decided to hand Minjae to him.
"What" - before he could say anything more, I took Mina with me and got outside.

"Ji Eun! Where are you going? Don't leave me here!" - I heard Jungkook carefully run after me.
"Relax, I'll go play with Mina." - I said and took the ball from the backyard.

"Minjae's bottle of milk is in the fridge, you have his diapers in his parents' room." - I said and threw the ball to Mina.
"I"
"Nuh uh"
"But" - I cut him off again.
"You're a babysitter now. Act like one, please." - I said and he sighed and got inside.

"How can I call you and Jungkook?" - Mina asked and I smiled.
"You can call us whatever you want." - I said and winked.
"I like you." - Mina said and threw the ball to me.
"Oh really? I'm gonna eat you now, come here!" - I started chasing her and she was laughing hard.

"Ji Eunnn!!!" - I heard Kook yell and I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go, Mina. Kookie has problems with your brother now." - I held her hand and we got inside.
"What is it?"
"What is it Kookie?" - Mina repeated after me and I chuckled.

"I can't change Minjae's diaper!" - he said and I saw Minjae laying on the couch with us next to him.
"Kookie doesn't know how to change a diaper." - Mina chuckled and I laughed after her.
"I'll show you how to do it." - I said and Jungkook watched carefully.

"You put this around his waist, then you bring it together on his stomach, and you just stick these on the sides." - I said and saw his jaw drop.
"See? It's super easy." - I said and stood up when Minjae started crying.
"Take Mina with you. I'll feed Minjae and tuck him to sleep." - I said and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook's POV
I got Mina in my hands and went into the backyard.
"What do you want to do now, Mina?" - I kneeled down so I could face her.
"Um.. can you read me something?" - she said and I saw a small book on the table.
I put Mina to sit on my lap and took the book in my hands.

I could see Ji Eun from here. She was feeding Minjae and she was talking to him.
I love her so much. I just want to make her mine. Be with her forever.
"Kookie?" - Mina interrupted me and I turned at her.
"Yes?" - I said and tried to act cute.