45

I felt a pair of hands on my waist and turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me.
I was in the kitchen, preparing the food for the picnic.

And why did we act like that? Cause we were a couple and our friends were in our apartment.

"Want me to help you with that?" - he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"It's okay, I'm almost done." - I said and kissed his lips.

I think you said no kissing when you made that contract in the first place.
Oh shut up and let me enjoy it while I can.

Our friends were sitting in the living room.
Areum was sitting on Hoseok, Jimin and MinMin were hugging, Yoongi and Joo were napping while the others were casually talking.

"And where exactly are we going?" - Yuna asked.
"You'll see. It's a really beautiful place."
- Taehyung said.

"When are your videos coming out?"
-MinMin asked.
"Today." - Jungkook said, still not letting go of me.

"Okay, we're done. We can go." - I said as I finished packing the food.
We got in our car and drove to our picnic spot.

"Woah." - Hee Ji was letting out surprised sounds.

"This is really beautiful." - I said.
"How did you find this place?" - Suya asked.
"We always came here with our parents."
- Seokjin said.

"Let's settle." - Jimin said and everyone went to their cars to take out the food, blankets, cutleries and all that.

We had four blankets so that was enough for fourteen people.
"I can smell the food from here. Ji, you're a master in this." - MinMin said and I chuckled.

I prepared most of the food cause the girls weren't that good in the kitchen.
"I need to teach you how to cook so you can prepare food for your husband." - I winked at MinMin and Jimin chuckled.

"Deal." - she said and we laughed.

"Yup. I think that's all." - Taehyung said and we sat down.
"Okay now, dig in." - I said and gave everyone forks and knives.

"Meat is my specialty. I put so much effort into making it so I hope you all like it." - I said and everyone started making sounds of joy as soon as they tasted it.

"I could really use your cooking lessons."
- Areum said and Hoseok laughed.
"Oh look! Ice cream! Let's go buy some!"
- Joo screamed and startled me.

"Yoongi, let's go buy some!" - she stood up and grabbed his arm.
"Ah.." - he was too lazy to stand up.
"Buy some for us too!" - I yelled and Joo gave me a like and ran to the ice cream truck.

I chuckled and rested my head on Jungkook's chest.
"This is so nice. Let's do it more often."
- Yuna said and we agreed.

Jungkook's phone beeped. I assume he got a text message.
"Looks like the videos are released." - he said and I widened my eyes.

"Really?" - Hoseok yelled and we opened the link the company sent.
"Let's wait for Joo and Yoongi." - Hee Ji said and we saw them coming towards us.

"Ms. Lee Ji Eun?" - I heard someone say my name.
Everyone had shocked expressions and when I looked up I could see a cop standing before me.
"Yes?"
"I am Mr. Kang, chief inspector from the police station of Ilsan. I need you to come with me."
"What why?"
"I have a warrant to arrest you for beating up and shooting at Kim Chaerin." - he said and I widened my eyes.

"Beating up? S-shooting? I didn't do any of that!"
"You must come with me and give a report to the police. Please, don't make me use force." - he said and two of the cops grabbed me by the arms.