Falling For You|Russia

[Y/n] was chilling out in the woods hanging upside down on a branch reading a book. 

Yes.

     Upside freaking down,on a branch that was probably 10 feet and sometimes higher while reading, she wasn't afraid of anything she had the balls to do anything (I mean not literally). She was listening to [f/m] she didn't even get dizzy she loved being outside. She loved the scenery where there were animals like does,snakes,owls and even rabbits.

Your Pov:

The birds are tweeting flowers are blooming teens like me she be going outside the woods and exploring. The smell of pine trees seeing animals squirrels jumping tree to tree and how-

  Ring.Ring.Ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"[Y/N]-CHAN! HIIIII HOW ARE YOU!!!!WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME AND HAVE PICNIC AT [PARK NAME]???"Japan yelled into the phone.

"You don't need to yell Japan she can hear you...idiot" A voice said.

"Well shut up North baka!" Japan retorted.

I chuckled.

I loved Japan she was so sweet,innocent,loving and caring. Whenever I was sad she was always there to cheer me up we were like siblings if someone was rude to her I would defend her like a sister would.

"So do you want too [Y/n]-chan?"She said sweetly.

"Sure I'm already here anyways...and you mean our secret spot?" I said.

"Yep!" She said,"I'll meet you then!!".

She hung up, I smiled looking at my phone I sat up were my back was leaning on the tree. I was going to continue to read until my phone dinged.

It was a message from Russia. Yes Russia I had a huge crush on him but I was afraid he won't like me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Russia

You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey [Y/n] how are you?

Good how are you?

Great!

So why you texting me?

Idk I was bored..So what you doing rite now?

Oh I'm at the park with Japan well she isn't here yet but she'll be arriving..Why?

Idk...Bored :P...So whatcha gonna do?

Since I'm still waiting I'm still gonna read and wait till she gets here

Oh okie well I gtg! Bye!

Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I sighed in relief my heart was bounding so much. Even though it was a text it was important to me we don't normally talk to each other and I was sometimes nervous. Then I heard rustling I saw Japan walking with a basket and Philippines I decided to give them a surprise.

"You sure she's here?You know she might lie right?" Philippines said.

"Yep she's here we only go here me and her and she would never lie to me she tells me everything we spill tea together!" Japan said.

"Why would you spill tea on each other...That's just weird..."Philippines said.

"No not that tea..tea like gossip!"Japan giggled.

"Oh"Philippines said embarrassed.

Japan giggled.

I lowered my self still being upside down they were getting closer to me I got up and moved to our spot. I jumped from branch to branch and hearing Philippines being startled and Japan calming him down I arrived at the spot were we can see the sunset.

I hear the arrive I get to a very high height where they can't see me at all, I see them setting up the picnic. I get lower and lower where I was right behind Philippines I threw my book as a distraction he was confused I jumped down and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Philippines screamed.

I laughed like crazy maniac and Japan trying to calm down a very scared Philippines I felt bad for him being scared. Japan gave me a scolding later and said I couldn't have [F/s](fav sweet) at all. I was sad but I did deserve it.

Japan needed Philippines to grab something in the car and I was left by myself  watching the sunset was so pretty. I felt hands cover my hands cover my eyes I laughed.

"Okay Philippines I get trying to scare me I said I was sorry okay geez" I giggled.

"Got that wrong sweetheart" Said a husky voice.

Russia.

I blushed and turned my head around as his hands were lifted of my face. I was probably darker the Soviet and any darker if it's possible.

I only can stutter and soon I started speaking gibberish.

"W-W-What are y-y-you doing here?" I asked.

"Apparently Japan stole my phone and texted you and she begged me to come..." He said walking closer to me.

I'm an idiot Russia would never talk like that and even heck he would never talk to me!

I was walking backwards till I hit a tree. He smirked.

I was so close to nose bleeding.

I looked away. I felt his hand lift my chin.

"There no need to hide that cute face of yours"He smirked,"Your more beautiful then the sunset~".

He leaned and kissed me.

He freaking kissed me.

I was in shock he just smiled.

"You aare tasty treat to have~"He said.

I was heating up like an oven. He leaned in and smiled and held my face I took the chance to kiss him again. I felt his hands wrap around my waist I wrap my arms around his neck he lifted me up and pinned me to the tree.

"[Y/N]-CHAN! RUSSIA-KUN IS MAKING OUT WITH [Y/N]-CHAN!!!!" Japan yelled while taking pictures.

Russia hid his face on my chest I thought he was embarrassed he hugged me tighter he looked up and smirked.

"I love you [Y/n]~" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

lemme just *Jumps out window* 

Edited..