I know you love me|America

PRIDE MONTH BIACHES!!!!HELL YEAH! I'm late but idc! ANd reader will be FREAKING PHILLIPINES AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA! But asian human version?

America's Pov

I saw [Y/n] talking to Japan in his hot suit I was having my imagination right now.

"Brother who are you staring at?" Canada asked.

"Oh dear sweet brother his staring at his crush [Y/n]" Aussie said.

"Shut up! Atleast I ain't lonely as hell!" I pouted.

"No your not lonely that your just watching him and not making conversation" Aussie said petting his snake.

"AUSSIE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO BRING THOSE CREATURES!" Dad yelled.

"Dad chill there not creatures there beautiful animals" Aussie said sassily.

"Wait so America crush is a guy?" Canada said.

I glared at him. 'When do you ever shut your mouth?!'.

"America is this true?" Dad said putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah he likes a human not a country a human!" Aussie said adding to Canada's sentence smirking.

"America come with me..." Dad said.

 I had the 'Oh shit I'm so dead!' face I got up and walked with my dad in the hallway nervous what his going to do to me is he going to disown me. Wait I'm a free country...

"Who is this crush America?" I dad said happily.

'What..the hell just happened? Dad was just angry at me in the first place!' I thought.

"It's..ummm....[Y/n]" I said nervously.

He nodded and left I was just trying to processes everything till I heard dad call me again I got out of the hallway seeing [Y/n] sitting at the table where my family was sitting he was talking to my younger brothers. I was blushing at the point he looked at my way and smiled, damn his so pure.

I walked over nervously sitting next to him my dad being next to him on his left side.

"So [Y/n] are you in a relationship with anyone?" Dad asked.

"Oh no sir I'm not actually" He said with his accent.

"Do you plan to be in a relationship?" Aussie asked.

I glared at them and they smirked instead how the hell did I end up in this family.

"Well...I'm not sure about that yet" He said blushing.

"Joe do you plan on be in relationship?" He asked innocently.

My face was red a this point shaking I gulped in air but no words would come out just stutters.

"Yeah big bro do you?" Aussie asked.

'I'll stab you in your sleep later' I whispered to Aussie which made him laugh.

"I'm not sure but hopefully I will.." I said.

"Hey you should come and sleep over!" canada said

"That would be awesome!".

Both and Canada just kept chatting endlessly, I'm never gonna gonna get this dude.

..................

TO BE CONTINUED!