Countryballs|AmericaxSpainxJapan

SiviliiStar gave an idea for the countryballs! Go check her out! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] POV

The movie was almost ending I heard tiny snores my eyes where slowly closing then it was pitch black.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I heard my alarm and slowly got up I looked around and noticed that they weren't there and that there was a huge mess of food and popcorn everywhere. I sighed and folded the blanket on the floor picking up the burger wrappers and popcorn everywhere throwing it in the garbage I decided to walk downstairs. I saw the countryballs watching t.v I ran downstairs I ran and gave them a peck on there heads and instead of hearing chirps I heard a grunt.

I walked to the front of the couch seeing not countryballs but countryhumans with red faces looking at the coffee table, I blushed.

"Ohmygod!Ididn'tmeantotkissyouI'msossorrypleaseforgiveme!" I said quickly.

 I saw Japan having a nosebleed, Spain looking down the coffee table and America having a straight face.

"No no no it's fine! But not the kiss-I mean the kiss was nice, but not like that though! I ughhh..I give up" America tried explaining.

"B-But can y-you guys explian why you where countryballs?" I stuttered.

Time skip by me ranting about Stranger Things to my friend Apizza

"Where sorry about the [Y/n] please forgive us!" Japan said.

"Sí, por favor perdónanos!" Spain said.

"I forgive you boys just please do that again" I said embarrassingly.

I looked at the clock and it was time for them to go home I went into the kitchen made them something simple for the rode and off they went. We said our goodbyes, I quickly shut the door my back leaning against the door, I sighed heavily and my face started to heat up again.

"I kinda wish they would do that again" I mumbled.

Bonus:

No ones PoV

"Guys you here that?" America said.

"Yep she wants us as countryballs again" Japan said.

"You guys know what to do" Spain replied.

They both ran to where they got there potions or whatever to become countryballs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(Spoilers for Stranger things!)

Sorry it was short I couldn't think of anything I'm having trouble writing so updates are gonna be really slow and I'm kinda losing interest the just a little. And I have been gone since I was binge watching Stranger Things. I JUST WANNA UGHHH I CRIED SO MUCH I CAN'T I FELT BAD FOR BILL, ALEXIE BESTIEEEE AND FREAKING JIM HOP-

Anyways and I have been on discord alot yep discord I am starting to hangout there more now and the fandom I'm into is It and Stranger things look at my reading list dood.

Well hope you Enjoyed and have an fantastic day!

~Andy