Comfy and Cozy|Canada

Canada and I where walking toward his house since he insisted and it was getting pretty late and cold. He talked about his brother America and how he accidentally broke his xbox and he never found out and thought it was Russia who broke it.

I laughed.

It was getting darker and colder I began to shiver and he noticed.

"Here take my jacket" He said taking it off.

"Wait but wouldn't you be cold?" I asked.

He shook his head and gave me his jacket I slipped it on warmth engulfed my body and the scent of him I sniffed his jacket.

I accidentally tripped on a tree root and feel onto the cold floor of the snow I began shaking as I get up. Canada was worried he just picked me up bridal style I was shaking like crazy since he was running cold air was hitting me. 

He kicked his door open and shut it so cold air wouldn't come in and turned on his fireplace placing me in front of it while he made hot cocoa.

I begin sneezing and shaking like a lost kitten being found.

 He out the drink to the side and grabbed a blanket and wrapped around me giving me hot cocoa. I looked at him and thanked him he looked away and I couldn't tell if he was blushing or not, I shrugged and sipped my hot cocoa.

We decided to watch a couple of horror movie and turn off the lights which was a stupid idea since I get scared pretty easily. I was shaking so bad when the little chucky doll was walking around felt and arms pick me and put me on their lap and being petted.

I just purred.

"So cute" I heard Canada whisper.

I turned and blushed looking back at the screen then another scene where chucky killed another person I got scared that I hugged Canada for dear life like I was falling off a cliff.

"Hey there is no reason to be scared I mean expect for the movie..." He chuckled.

He just pet me again which made me calm... he stopped.

"Look [Y/n]...I need to tell you something..." Canada said getting serious.

I waited for his answer.

He just sighed.

"Do you like...me?" Canada said.

He looked away looking sad and saying it wasn't serious and he was joking I giggled and gave him a kiss.

"Of course I love you!" I said.

"I love you too kitten.." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ehhhhh....Kill meh...This one was hard....