Broken-heart|Poland

(c/n)=Crush's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I ran home crying tears pouring down like raindrops I push the door open slamming it shut, I dropping everything and ran to my room slamming hard making a loud...BANG.

I jumped on my bed holding my pillow.

Why would [c/n] cheat on me with another girl. I was so angry, sad and broken he just laughed at me and said he was just using me so his ex would come back but his plan didn't work. I cried even harder.

Knock. Knock.

"Hey [Y/n]...is everything okay in there?" A voice asked.

I just wept unable to form words I felt so lost I cried harder.

The door opened and seeing Poland with concerned face he just walked up to me giving me a hug. I hugged him burying my face in his chest he hugged me tighter and telling me it was okay and whatever happened it will be okay.

"Thank you Poland your the bestest friend a gal can ever have!' I say managing a smile.

He smiled but it looked so broken I just gave him a confused look and asked him if he was okay.

"Oh of course! Why would you say that?" He asked.

"Well you look hurt as I said bestest friend..." I said.

"Well I was thinking about something but it's not that important!" He said nervously.

I was suspicious but I let it slide I was just a bit curious what he was thinking about...anyways what does he even think about...

"Hey [y/n] do you wanna bath?" Poland asked.

I nodded with a sweet smile he said he was going to get my tub ready and he'll call me when it was ready, I thanked him. I took off my clothes and grabbed a towel to cover myself, I know you may think it's weird a boy giving you a bath but he was sweet and cooperative and etc.

"Hey [Y/n]! The bath's ready!" He yelled.

I opened the door releasing the steam as it hits my face Poland was looking away I shut the door to keep the steam in. I stepped a foot in it felt nice and warm it was filled in with bubbles I was completely covered in bubbles.

"I'm in" I said as I scrubbed myself.

Poland walked over pulling up his sleeves as he scrubs my hair adding more soap.

"Hey [Y/n] what were you sad about?" Poland asked.

I stayed silent thinking about what happened with [c/n] and I, tears started pouring out of my eyes. I started to sob I covered my face with my hands sobbing hard.

"Hey hey! I didn't mean to! You don't need to tell me if your comfortable" He said.

"N-No it's okay! I'll tell you" I said turning around.

I sighed.

"I found out [c/n] was only using me to get his ex back and it didn't work and called me useless and went with another girl" I said tears still going.

Silence filled the room.

"I knew it you should've never went with him" He said.

I swallowed hard and I cocked my head to the side and asked him, "What?".

He sighed he looked serious.

"Look [Y/n] I can't hide my feelings anymore I like you from the begging but I could never tell you since you started dating that little shit I just supported you since you looked so happy with him..." He said sighing.

He looked away looking sad rubbing his neck, I was shocked that Poland just cursed he was always the happy type and never the angry type.

"You don't have to accept me if you don't want to..." He said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and giggled.

He just looked more embarrassed and sad.

"Look Poland I love you too and the only reason I dated [c/n] is because I thought you like Hungary and so I can take my mind off of you and told myself not to get to attached... but of course I did get attached..." I said.

He just looked at me smiled cupping my face with his soapy hands.

"Can I?" He asked.

I nodded.

We kissed it was simple quick kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I had in mind but instantly lost it making this difficult for myself.