je t'aime|France

If you don't like gay/lesbian stuff please do not read and send hate.^^

Only France's POV

France's Pov

         We cheered and told some jokes and stories but what makes me sad is that [Y/n] didn't even bother coming at all, everyone tried to get her to join but she keeps declining but she did go once but it was with Poland. But I had missed it though which made me sad and a bit jealous.

Ding Dong!

"Someone's at the door!" I told my friends.

I was confused everyone was here...Wait it's Britain! Why did he come late his usually early... I opened the door seeing him with another person who was looking the opposite direction.

"Hi sorry my dear France! I was getting [Y/n] to join us since it would be rude to miss a party with her great friends..." Britain turning to face [Y/n] angrily.

"Ughhh! Well you made me go and at least I came..." [Y/n] growled.

Britain jabbed her in the chest she rubbed her chest and apologized, but I can't believe he manage to bring her she's always busy she says. I let them in I lead them toward the living room where we are she sat next to Britain on the couch. I sat in the other side of Britain making sure [Y/n] doesn't hear.

"Hey Britain how did you manage to bring her?" I whispered.

"We'll it was a but hard at first I needed my boys to chase her down and I stuck a deal I thought that would never work..." Britain smirked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"She can take a country..." He replied smirking.

"A country? What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You'll find out soon dear, you just need to be patience dear~" Britain said taking a sip of his wine.

I stared at [Y/n] curious about a country is a known country or unknown? I blushed and couldn't stop since she looked hot in her uniform which made me blush. I started day dreaming that she pinned me in my bed doing things. I shuddered at that and looked away instead making sure no one sees it.

"Hey [Y/n] why are you here?" Germany asked.

"Oh well I was convinced to go here and maybe I needed to take a break from work" She said taking a sip.

"Uh huh.." Germany responded suspiciously.

We continued our conversation [Y/n] stayed out of it but listened but Italy somehow made her to tell her stories and it was grim but some were funny hat she laughed. She asked me where her kitchen was I told her direction and she nodded.

     Hours have past some of us where drunk and had fallen asleep while the others where awake still talking, Italy wanted more wine so I told him I would get more. Britain has realized she hasn't come back yet which was weird I told them I would go looking for her.

I gotten up from my seat walking into the kitchen seeing [Y/n] sitting on the table drinking water her back facing me the lights turned off.

"Wow how the hell did I get myself into here? And how the hell I'm I supposed to tell her?" She mumbled.

"[Y/n] is everything okay?" I asked walking toward her.

I tripped on something falling bracing for impact but I don't hit the floor I opened my eyes seeing [Y/n] and caught me. I got up and looked into her eyes those beautiful [e/c] eyes I was blushing at this point but luckily it was dark.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked her voice filled with worry.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay" I replied.

She took a deep breath sighing I thought she was sighing of relief but nope I was wrong.

"Look France I have to tell you something..." She said.

I gulped I felt scared but she was standing in front of me made me feel safe I feel her hands touch my hands.

"France I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you and my heart beats fast whenever your there and the reason why I didn't go to the parties before was because I thought you weren't gonna be there.." She explained.

Wait holy mother of my people she confessed to me about how she felt. My face turned red like a cherry she began explaining even more.

"That one time I went to Poland's party was because I thought you were gonna be there but you weren't which was a waste of my time..." She said.

"Oh! I...I love you too [Y/n] my feelings have grown over time but I thought you'd never love be back and I-" I stuttered.

She kissed me  it was a simple sweet kiss but turned to a passionate kiss in a matter of seconds. I felt her tongue lick my bottom lip for entrance I gladly accept it and she explored every corner and inch. 

She took a breath she smiled at me and I smiled back but looked away being flustered. I grabbed the bottle of wine but I was tired I felt arms around me, "Want a piggy back ride?".

I nodded I got on her back and hugging her while she walked toward the kitchen seeing Britain smirk and so did [Y/n]. Germany and Italy looking confused.

"See told you [Y/n] France would want to be yours" Britain sipping his wine.

"I didn't believe but now I do mate" She replied.

"WAIT FRANCE WHERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HER!?" Itally and Germany shouted.

"Well uhhh...".

"Damn don't yell at my girlfriend for pete's sake.." [Y/n] snapped.

"WHAT?!" They said in unison.

"I can explain!" I said smiling nervously. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

France what'chu gonna do now hope ye enjoyed you human beings seeya!