Where they love to kiss you

Daily uploads in one day?

H E C C Y E A!

Also I'm in my bed eating hot lime cheetos with water and napkins I'm a bad boi/girl! Why you ask, I'm not supposed to eat on my bed. >:DDDD

America:

Your forehead: This man maybe be flirty and weird, but he is a gentleman, I know odd right. But he loves kissing your forehead since he is taller then you and loves you being flustered he'd hug your waist and turn you around and kiss your forehead. :)

"Your the key to my heart" He said hugging you.

Russia:

Your nose: This Russian man loves to kiss your nose, why you ask. He loves you seeing scrunch your nose every time he kisses you. You could just be reading or snuggling in bed/couch watching movies together then he'd randomly kiss your noes.

"Ваша такая милая детка" He said smiling at you. ((Your so cute babe))

Ukraine:

Your shoulder: He knows your insecure about your body and that's why he kisses it. Sometimes when your sad he kisses it, oddly it makes you feel better. One time you where changing and he forgot to knock and saw you where shirtless (You where wearing a sports bruh. otay) and you where trying to get a shirt. He stopped you but hugging you and kissing you shoulder you where flustered and sad.

"Не приховуйте цього від мене, ви прекрасні, незважаючи ні на що" He says kissing your shoulder. ((Don't hide it from me you beautiful no matter what))

Philippines:

Your lips: Sometimes when your not paying attention he kisses on the lips. He loves your lips so soft and plump. Sometimes you guys would make out on some days he was passionate and sometimes rough, but mostly he is passionate. This boy doesn't want to hurt you, just wants to shower you with his love and affection.

"Mahal na mahal kita honey" He whispers in your ear. ((I love you so much honey))

Belarus:

Your cheeks: This girl is a flirt. But most of all she loved kissing your cheeks, she makes jokes and flirts with you but she respects your boundaries and may break some of them. She'll make it up to you by watching you favorite movies or taking you to your favorite places or just snuggling with each other and she'd whisper sweet nothing to you.

"Я так люблю цябе, ты маеш на мне свет" She'd whisper to your ear. ((I love you so much you mean the world to me))

North Korea:

Your neck: This man be serious and intimidating. He is a sweetheart. He cares and loves you so much, he thinks about you everyday and wonders if your okay, his scared your gonna hurt yourself. He loves to kiss your neck since it makes you flustered and relaxed, he just loves to hug you to know that your safe and shows how much he loves you no matter what.

"무슨 일이 있어도 널 사랑 할게" He said to you when you where snuggling with him. (( I'll love you no matter what))

Japan:

Your jawline: She is such a cute and hyper girl. She loves to kiss you there since she knows how flustered you get because of it. She'd whisper sweet things to you, she'd use your chest as a pillow and listen to your heart beat she loves to listen. You even ask her to lay on you just to let her listen to your heartbeat, since it only beats for her and no one else.

"私はあなたなしでは何もできません" She says giving you a kiss on the lips. ((I don't what I could do without you))

I loved this so much it's so cute and I'm just fangirling and update on the hot cheetos I can't handle it, I barely ate anything but if it where takis oh lord spicy yet good. I hoped you enjoyed this cute scenario/preference(?).

Hope you have a good day! :D

Anderson