I'm Sorry|North Korea

I was crying North and I had a fight.

We yelled at each other he stomped away from me calling me," Stupid worthless whore!".

That was like taking a bullet to the chest I cried so much this gives me a horrible flashback about when it was me and my mother back then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CHILD!" Mama yelled as she slapped me across the face,"THIS IS WHY YOUR FATHER LEFT AND LEFT US NOTHING I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR CRAP AND YOUR WHINING EVER SINGLE TIME!

Mama would beat me up and left me to bleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried even harder I got up and walked down to the kitchen grabbing a knife and walked back to my room locking myself in walking toward the bathroom grabbing bottles of pills. I was breathing heavily as the knife was close to my arm I looked away cutting my arm.

I gave myself more cuts soon leading up to my body I gave myself cuts on the stomach.

I heard banging from my bedroom door.

I heard the door crash open then banging on the bathroom door then the door was kicked it was North Korea shocked on what he was seeing from me. I turned around and frowned tears flowing down my cheeks I was holding the pill bottles.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" He yelled.

I only cried even harder.

I felt arms wrap around me hugging me tight I let the bottle of pills drop.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!Please don't leave me! Don't you ever dare leave! And don't you dare hurt yourself!" He begged crying.

I hugged back tightly.

"Please promise me you won't hurt yourself..." He begged.

"I...I promise" I hiccuped.

He gave me a kiss on the lips and I kissed back.

"Don't leave me.." He cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rewrote everything last one was cringy as heck...