Shorty|Ukraine

08/23/2019 3 more days left till school starts.

I was where chilling in Belarus's room, we where playing calm music since I had just woken up at 7am and slept at 1am. I weren't tired I where bored, Belarus and I had nothing else to do everyone was still asleep then out of the blue she said, "Let's make cupcakes!".

"WAIT! LET'S ALSO MAKE CAKE!" I added.

We both smiled and ran downstairs not caring that everyone was still sleeping, both raced to the kitchen sliding on the floor since we where guys where wearing socks. I made it to the kitchen first pumping my fist in the air and smirked she rolled her eyes and gave me a job to do.

"Okay I'll grab the flower,eggs and butter! And you'll grab the bowl, pans and mixer!" She said.

I nodded. I grabbed the mixer in the drawers and placed it on the counter and looked in the cabinets and grabbed the bowl, I went looking for the pan but didn't find it. Which means it was on the high cabinets and I looked up Bela had called my name but I didn't look at her, I was only looked up.

"Did you get the pan-ohhhh" She said finally looking at you, "I'll get it for yo-".

"No it's fine I'll get it myself!" I said with determination.

I hopped onto the counter and open the cabinet hoping it was on the bottom, but noooooo. It had to be on the second space! I growled in frustration I tried tippy toeing hoping I would get it, syke! My finger touched it but pushed it back. I was getting irritated, then I heard my boyfriend's voice, "Need help with that shorty?~".

He had to emphasize shorty and he knew I hated that nickname, he chuckled he walked behind me.

"No Ukraine honey...I can do this by myself" I growled playfully.

"You sure about that shortcakes?" He replied.

I nodded and he backed off from me, "I'm always here when your ready to give up~". "Ha! In your dreams, Ladder!" I replied.

Don't question why I call him ladder okay, now hush!

I tried jumping I saw it but almost slipped off luckily he saved me before I could've cracked my head open. He picked me up and tried grabbing it for me instead but I smacked his hand and he retreated his hand back then I tried wiggling out of his grasp. He put me down and I thanked him and climbed back on the counter, "You almost feel off by jumping! And your going back on the counter again??".

"Yes I am and watch me do it again" I said.

I made sure when I jump I wouldn't fall off again and luckily I didn't and Ukraine leaped forward thinking I was gonna fall off again. I smiled at him and jumped again on the counter grabbed the pan and jumping back down, "See I can do things myself! I don't my ladder helping me grab stuff all the time!".

He laughed at me," Okay you have proven yourself but you've also proven that if I'm not there you can injure yourself".

I rolled my eyes and walked to Belarus to begin making our sweets, she laughed at me I playfully glared at her making her laugh more she went to grab more stuff that was out of my reach. I was picked up by the waist and kissed on the lips, "I love you shortcakes~".

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again on the lips bu more passionate, "I love you, Ukraine~" I cooed.