No jokes|Australia

Australia's Pov

I was pacing back and forth across my room thinking what to say to [Y/n]. Yes my long time crush that I'm afraid to tell her how I feel and hope she'll like me back and my plans work and hope America didn't trick me at all.

"[Y/n] are you the energizer bunny cause you just keep going and going through my mind" I said finger pointing.

"No...".

"Hey [Y/n] do you wanna go to the zoo Alpaca lunch?~".

"No! You know what scratch that no animal-Ughhh!" I said being frustrated.

I grabbed my phone from my desk and sat on my bed and begin typing and making sure I do't do something...dumb. Oh no I can't believe I sent the alpaca joke! She gonna think I'm-

Ding!

I grabbed my phone scared to what she replied back to me disappointing, Weirded out? 

I took a deep breath turned on my phone and read the message:

Hey [Y/n] do you wanna go to the zoo Alpaca lunch?~

Hahaha! Your funny Australia and sure I'd be glad go with you! What time?

2:30 at [Zoo name]?

Sure! See you soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.

Freaking.

WAY!

She said yes to me eve with my weird joke, I smiled from ear to ear this was the first time I took a girl out on a little date! I grabbed my khaki shorts and short sleeve khakis with my glasses, I quickly went down to the kitchen to make us lunch this was gonna be the best day ever!

          I saw [Y/n] sitting on the bench looking at the spiders reading each name of it and it's origin I walked up behind her, "The Wolf Spider a deadly spider that can cause itchiness, red welts, bruising, a rapid pulse rate, nausea, vomiting, faintness, leg weakness and prolonged headache".

"Wow Australia you really know your animals by it's looks!" She said fascinated.

"Yep! I sure do love animals but my dad and brothers are scared of it and there really scared when they go to my house too" I said scratching my head.

She laughed her cutest laugh and what made her even adorable was she was wearing a [f/c] skirt and [2/f/c] shirt her [h/l] [h/c] falling down, I blushed looking away.

"Let's start the day shall we?" I asked taking my hand out.

She gladly accepted it.

     Through the whole day I gave her facts and guessed some animal names without even looking she was very impressed and she even made a challenge where she describes the animal and I have to guess it by very little description. I had fun through the whole day we went to go eat lunch that I made for the both of us we sat down by the bench we sat across from each other.

"Hey Aussie?" She asked.

"Hmmm?".

I couldn't say words since food was in my mouth.

She giggled she placed the sandwich down got up and sat next to me I gave her a confused look she took a deep breath.

"I want you to guess this favorite 'thing' of mine!" She smiled.

"Well is it an animal?" I asked.

She nodded, "It's tall and blue has a lovely smile and I adore him very much!"

Wait...'him'? So this was a person that was blue and she adores him very much my dad's blue she adores him very much...

"My dad?" I questioned.

"What no silly! I adore you" She corrected.

My face felt hot and it turned red and she had a tint of pick on her cheeks she looked away rubbing her arms. She's embarrassed and did she just confessed to me?

I swallowed the sandwich placed it down cupping her face she turned really red like redder then any color or thing you can think of, I took a deep breath.

"[Y/n] I love you too! And my brother America told me that I should take you out so that's what I did" I admitted.

Before she can say a word I kissed her soft lips she must've been surprised since it was out of the blue I looked her pretty [e/c] eyes.

"I love you too Aussie~" She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeye juice is on the loose