How he wakes you up

America:

This boy is sweet? He wakes you up by cuddling with you and showering you with kisses until you wake up. "Good morning my lil'sunshine" he coos. Which usually makes you blush and you guys cuddle for a bit longer and shower each other with kisses.

Russia:

Russia wakes up first and makes you breakfast which is your favorite since he knows he'll get kisses if he does this. You would wake down and give him a hug from behind still rubbing the sleep from your eyes, trying really hard to open up.

North Korea:

He doesn't wake you up, the last time he did that he got yelled at instead. " I need my god damn beauty sleep!!" You yelled. From now on he uses an alarm set on your phone to wake you up.

Canada:

This man whispers sweet nothings to you. He wants you to wake up happy and smiley, since he loves that cute smile you give him each and every morning. He would always carry you down stairs and you giggling and showering him with kisses, he knows he deserves.

Belarus:

He never wants to wake up you up since you look so damn cute and get all cuddly with him, nuzzling your face in his chest. He would play with your hair twirling it in his finger, he would tell you a stupid joke which ends up you waking up laughing like crazy.

Germany:

He would accidentally wake you up. He would toss and turn all night or whisper your name until you wake up. He always wants to rant about his problems and stress, which he relaxes after when you give him hugs and kisses. " I love you with all of my heart" He'd say giving you a kiss on the forehead.

Unedited.

Sup. Schools almost coming and I will cry. Hope you guys have a better New Years/2020 then me!