Thunderclouds|Lithuania

I have no clue what the traits are for Lithuania, but I'm not sure if his a bookworm or something from another book I read.

               I was reading a book on my bed it was (f/b) I just loved the plot and the characters but hate this one character, who is super annoying but cute. My eyes scan the paragraphs imaging myself with the characters as if I was in the story. BOOM! I heard a loud sound making me jump off my bad and landing on the floor also loosing my page. I didn't care about that right now, I was currently shaking like a leaf, tears trying to leaving my bright (e/c). More loud sounds started to come in I quickly hopped onto the bed covering myself with my large white fluffy blanket trying to muffle the sound.

          Small tears started to roll down as loud thundering noises came outside from the window. I always hated thunder I was always afraid of them, thinking that one day I'll get struck by them. I felt a hand on me making me scream and jump out of my own skin. "Hey! Hey it's just me (y/n)" Lithuania said stroking my hair. I started to hiccup and my nose started to clog up. I felt him give me a a small peck on the forehead and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. The the thunder stopped, I felt my heart beating really fast as if it's trying to jump out of my chest. 

         Now the only thing left was the loud sound of the rain hitting my window. Lithuania started to hum a soft melody calming me down even more, my breath started to steady and slow down. I listen to his beating heart. "You feeling better (y/n)?" He asked. I nodded he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, I pulled in leaving no gap between us. I felt his hands roam around my curvy body and massaging my inner thighs and giving my ass a squeeze making me gasp for air.I felt his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth and his hands started to massage my breast. Before anything got heated and got any further someone just walked in, by someone I mean is South Korea just witnessing everything.

"Oh shit sorry didn't mean to bother you guys as you where about to-".

"Okay we get it!" He said cutting him off leaving me a blushing mess.

I bury my face in his chest before giving him another kiss.

Unedited.

Okay I might do a Q&A you can leave questions if you like!^^

Keyword: Might