Tea Party 2|Britain

I sipped my tea and talked about fun things with Britain and France but Brit seemed to stare at me sometimes and I would catch him.

I checked the time it was 6:30. It was a little late I excused my self to go home and we said our good-byes.

I walked through the back door into Britain's house and walking into the living room I stopped halfway and thought to myself.

'They said the were gonna be here for a little longer and I could get a snoop in Brit's room..' I smirked at my thought and had no regrets and tip toed upstairs like a Grinch would on Christmas eve.

I opened a room and saw it was Brit's and it was neat and organized and saw a book laying on top of his desk. I walked toward the book pulled out the chair and went to do a snoopy-doop!

Entry 7:

I met a girl named [Y/n] she was the prettiest and kindest girl I've known she was always there when I needed her.She was also brave and loyal she was the girl of my dreams.And she'd anything for anyone I wish I could just tell her how I feel but if I did would I get rejected by her? That's what I'm terrified of what will she think of me if she finds out?

I blushed thinking about and plus the kiss we had I saw a photos sticking out and saw it was him when he was a baby so cute I squealed in his cuteness.

"OMGERD BRIT YOUR SO CUTE WHEN YOUR JUST A BABY!AWWWW!" I squealed.

"You think so?" I heard a voice.

I yelped in fright and feel off the chair clutching the book and baby Brit photo and I blushed. I got quickly and started to babble about random things putting the photo back in the book.

"I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SNOOP I WAS CURIOUS I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE BUT THEN I WANTED TO SNOOP AROUND BEFORE I GO AND-" I yelled blushing redder then a tomato.

I covering my face in embarrassment steaming up that it was getting hot and he stood there chuckling at me.

"Your so cute dear~" He teased.

"Stahp it Britain your not helping me!" I said  hoping he would stop.

"Oh coming darling your so cute when your embarrassed and blushing plus your even cuter when your squealing about me and-" I cut Britain off.

Britain's POV

"Oh coming darling your so cute when your embarrassed and blushing plus your even cuter when your squealing about me and-" I was cut off by [Y/n].

She was kissing me.

I kissed her back in delight and wrapped my arms around her waist carrying her and I kicked my door and walked to my bed. She stopped to take a breath I was on top of her and I decided to tease her a bit.

"Why did you kiss me sweetheart? Are you so needy of me?~" I teased.

She blushed and hid her face with her sleeves which made her cuter I get off of her taking out my clothes basically naked and she doesn't know I walked to my dresser.

Then I hear her call my name out.

"Hey Brit?" She said.

I hear her shuffle she was getting up.

"Hn? Whati s it sweetheart?" I responded.

Silence.

 I grabbed my undergarments and turned around looking worried.

Back to you!POV

I. AM. SEEING. A. FULLY. NAKED. BRITAIN! WHAT THE HELL IS HE GONNA DO?

He turned around looking worried and he smirked instead.

"Like what you see sweetheart?~" He said huskily.

I stared like an idiot processing this in my head.

I covered my face with his pillows which was cold and my face was hot then I felt something shuffling next to me I looked up and saw Britain giving me sleep clothes.

"You change so your more comfortable..." He said handing me the clothes.

I took it and said thank you I get up before taking another step I heard Britain talking.

"You can change in the bathroom or...right here~" he said seductively.

Nope!

I ran to the bathroom and changed and come out later with cute comfy clothes. He told me to put my clothes in the laundry basket and I obeyed and got to the same bed.

"So warm~" He said I blushed even harder.

"Night sweetheart and sweet dreams~" He said whispering into my ear giving me a good night kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author is having a nose-bleed we'll be right back.