Final Goodbye|Russia

Requested by:Gekko_Hatsune

This is short. Sorry.

            I quickened my pace so I wouldn't be late to see my boyfriend. I moved some branches making sure I wouldn't get a cut and cutting them using the switchblade he gave me. I saw him sitting there looking at the sunset I smiled as I took a seat next to him.

"Hey Babe" He said softly still gazing the pretty sunset.

"Hey Ruski? How are you?" I replied facing the sunset.

"I'm doing great" He responded.

"The sunset is so pretty" I whispered as I leaned on him.

"But your much more prettier than a sunset, your the sunshine of my life" He laughed.

"I miss you so much Russia everyone does..." I say as tears pricked my eyes.

"I miss you to (y/n)...But I want you to be happy" He whispered.

"I wish you where here with me one more time...just one more kiss" I sobbed.

    I felt the air lightly move my hair then a leaf hit my head the flew off. I looked at his gravestone "In loving memory of Russia, died 1991-2019". I kissed the tips of my fingers and touched his cold hard gravestone and got up putting my fist in my pockets.

"I'll move on like you said...I guess this is our final goodbye".

Unedited.

Sorry this was sad. Okay so I'll explain and try to keep this short: I was planning to update last week but I on my birthday on the 8th of December my dad finally called me in 2 years. 2 damn fucking years I couldn't stop crying and I broke down tears wouldn't stop flowing and I began stuttering. I just wanted to shut down and lock myself from the world. I tried to convince myself to write to block my mind but I couldn't. Then my mom called him and I heard his voice which made me cry once again. I was mad like why in the living hell bother calling me on my fucking birthday? You never even bothered to call or text me for anything. And this story was originally can be cute and happy but I just decided to make it sad and just basically write how I feel. Then I broke down in class after my birthday and I felt pathetic and a mess. 

I dunno but it seems selfish(?) But I just want someone to love me and care right now just to distract me about everything. So please I am sorry to take a random break once again. I just dunno what to do anymore.