Happy Birthday!|Brazil

Requested by:HeroKarma

Sorry I did your request late! If anyone else requested I'm sorry i didn't do yours sooner I had just gotten busy and got side track and school on top too!

                    I felt something cold touch my bare shoulder then started to shake me violently making me push them off and bury my head under my pillow and covering myself with the white fluffy blanket. To be only pulled by my foot and making me throw my pillow at them and to shaken violently again.

"BABY WAKE UP!" A voice boomed hurting my ears.

"Whaattttt" I pouted.

I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes reveling Brazil with the largest grin I've even seen, "Look who's happy at this hour". He smiled rolling his eyes, "Do you what day it is?".

"A Monday?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"That's so sad my own girlfriend forgot it's her birthday, oh well I had a day planned you can go back sleeping" He said walking away. I jumped from my bed and tackled him, "HOLY MOLY BABY WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!" I got and started jumping around.

"Happy 15th birthday babyyyyyy" He said picking me and spinning me around.

I pushed him out of the room to get changed. I took a mickey mouse crop top, ripped black jeans and a black leather jacket and my converse. I run downstairs to be only tackled by my best girlfriends, "HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL!!!!". I begin jumping up and down with them and squealing with joy and that we do something later today or on Saturday with them. I ate breakfast with my boyfriend and best friends. We said our goodbyes and I saw many gifts near the t.v I opened them getting my favorite shoes, clothes and skateboard.

"Hey baby I planned something today" Brazil said hugging my waist and placing his head on my shoulder kissing it.

"Hell yeah I want to know" I smiled.

He grabbed his car keys and hopped in his car driving to the new mall that I've always wanted to go to, we watched not one but two movies, went to the arcade then ate out with other friends and family. Let's just say it was the best birthday I ever had.

Unedited.