Broken Heart|New Zealand

I stood there crying my eyes out. How could he? My very own best friend fucking betrayed me and thought it was funny to fuck around with me. What did I do wrong where did it go wrong? As I was walking home I felt small raindrops on my cheeks I looked up and it started to rain.

'Fucking hell! I'm soaking wet this day can't go any better' I told myself.

"Why would I be 'best friends' with a fucking dumbass!".

"Stupid ass bitch! So pathetic and worthless!".

"You remind me of a fucking penny! Two faced and worthless" I snapped before walking away.

I smiled at what I said I sounded like I came from a drama movie its started to pour even more like from that one movie IT with the scene of Georgie expect his not there and that ugly ass clown. I started to run so I wouldn't get anymore sick I begin running faster and faster pushing my lungs to its limits. I take my keys out  and unlock my door I take off now soak jacket and boots I place them by the coat hanger and walk upstairs to my bedroom. 

I was all alone in this house since my parents are gone for 3 weeks since they traveled in a different country. I open my bedroom door and throw my backpack to the side and plop on the bed with my homework a paper falling out. I picked it up and begin to unfold it my eyes started to water as I read what was on the notes.

(y/n) you slutty bitch i don't know you exist in this world but you should just kill yourself. You fat ugly ass bitch kill yourself! Nobody fucking loves you not even your god damn parents thats why they left! 

Hot tears started to roll don my bright pink cheeks I got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom I begin splashing cold water to my face and blowing my nose out. I look at myself in the mirror I was a god damn mess tear stains on my face and I was pink from all that crying. I grab my favorite sweater and boots not bothering to change  and left the house. I know what I'm going to do.

____

New Zealand POV

    I lay there on my bed listening to the music that was currently being played my door opened seeing y mother France holding food. "Zealand honey can you go please give this to (y/n) and check up on her?" She said with her accent.

I nod as she placed the item on my desk and shut the door behind her. I begin to think about (y/n) why did I actually hate her? What did she even do? Am I going to really believe those lies that I heard about her?Get mad at her for liking me? I should apologize.

I take the item and walk out the door saying goodbye to my mother as I check outside it was luckily just drizzling I begin walking to her house which was 2 blocks away. I begin running so I would get there faster as I arrived to her house her door was opened I place the item on the table calling her name out. I didn't get a response back I slap myself forgetting how much she hates me now I check upstairs and everywhere and she wasn't even home but her stuff was here.

Your POV.

I stood in the train tracks hearing the trains loud honks I put my arms up as if I'm going to embrace a fast train. 'I'm sorry mom and dad but I can't keep suffering' I say as hot salty tears were coming down. I hear it coming closer I shut my eyes ready to embrace death then I felt a body collide against mine landing on the wet grass. I open my eyes seeing a frighten New Zealand he begin hugging me tightly I was confused why he was here. I push him off of me glaring at him.

"What the fuck are you doing" I hissed.

He looks taken back and begins apologizing to me, "Look (y/n) I know I fucked up and I came here to fucking apologize".

I stood up wiping myself, "And how the fuck do I know your not lying to me?".

He pulled me into a hug then kissed me I felt his chapped lips against my mine moving in sync pulling me closer leaving no gap between us. I pulled back to take a breath I looked at him with a very red face. "(y/n) I'm sorry please forgive.." He begged.

I hugged him back, "I forgive you".

__________

There is fucking school tomorrow and I will fucking cry my eyes out even though there like 2 weeks of school but I am god damn lazy to deal with that. Ughhhhh. suck my titty croissant.

unedited.