You guys have puppers

America:

He got you a Rottweiler and named it Hunter, he wants a big strong dog to protect you while his gone, but Hunter is sort of a wimp. His to playful and curios. When you walked into their thrashing session, he saw and ran into your arms.

Russia:

He saw that dog and took it. He got you an Ina Shiba he was sassy and wants things, but it comes to you he listens sometimes to Russia but not 100% of the time. He would wear cute bandannas and go on field trips. His name is Marshmallow or "Mellow" as his nickname. 

North Korea:

Brodie the German Shepard. He was sweet and tough. If you pushed him around or messed with him, he won't hesitate to kill you on the spot or bite you to shreds. Which is North got him, but he gets worried when your left alone with him. His sweet side is to protecc his mama. Number one job. When your sad his the first one there giving his mama kisses and would fetch her things like a good boy.

Canada: he got a Husky and named it Winter, but turned into Snowball on how many times you've called your furry baby that. He would sleep on the bed if his daddy isn't home and sleep with mommy for comfort. His favorite to do is travel, always eager to do something new either meeting up with friends, dog parks or car rides.

Belarus:

He got you a pug. You named him Fredrick, he was a pretty chill dog sleeping  24/7 with you, eating with you or watching Netflix with you. No matter what he was always with you doing the same thing. You guys where best buddies, you thought it was cute that he walks you up and waits at the bathroom door just for you.

Japan:

Japan had trouble with dogs. But you've had Bella for a while. She was a Collie border, she'd look at Japan, whenever your never around and Japan sees him they stare at each other for days until you come in and call one of them. But overtime they became fond of each other and play with each other. You where proud of Japan and Bella. (Japan expected a cat).

Unedited.

Currently learning  French 🇫🇷