Broken|Poland

I sat there heart broken looking out my window sitting on the window sill. Tears where following down my face, hot salty tears where coming down like rain drops out from my window. 'How could she do this? He said he loved me he'd love me forever and forever' I thought. I begin to shake like a leaf in the wind, getting lost in my thoughts questioning why he had left me for someone else. Was I not good enough for him? Did I do something wrong? Does he see me as  not interesting anymore? Did I do something stupid? I was starting to get deep in my thoughts I begin to curl myself into the ball leaning against the window listening to the rain banging on my window.

I never the window sill slightly dip since I was to focused on what I did wrong. "Hey (Y/n) what's wrong?" I heard a soft voice say.

I turn my head slowly seeing Poland his eyes filled with worry he was rubbing circle on my back calming me down I sniffled. My hair was messy, my eyes were red and puffy, I sniffled a lot and I could barely breath. "He left me Poland..I saw him kiss that girl" I say barely above a whisper, but he somehow heard me.

"Oh it's okay you'll find someone better someone who cares (y/n). Who will love you not even death will put you apart" He says softly.

        Listening to his soft voice made my heart flutter and gave me butterflies like how a roller coaster would. I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' to him he went to grab tea I went to change into something comfortable, I changed into sweatpants and a over-sized sweater and a clean white shirt. I begin writing in my journal I place into onto my bed as I went to wash my face and cool off. I flush the toilet and begin washing my hands pulling my sleeves up and washing my very pink face.

      I bent down to grab a towel and begin drying my face as I leave the bathroom I saw Poland reading my journal my stomach dropped even though he doesn't have pupils just seeing face heat up made me heat up too. I begin to run and snatch the journal out of his hands and hugging it for my dear life.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't speak. "(y/n)...." He said.

I sighed, "I know you don't feel the same Poland and I am-".

"(Y/n) I have felt the same ever since I met you. Hell I loved you from the start I loved you for who you are. You are selfless, caring, sweet and adorable that I wished that I was (y/c/n) and that I wished you could've loved me instead of him and I know that sounds selfish but hearing your voice everyday made my heart flutter" He rambled, hurt was written all over his face.

I walk up to him and dropped my book not caring about it no longer and gave him a long and passionate kiss, "I love you too Poland".

"I'm glad you feel the same way" He smiled giving me long passionate kiss again.

Unedited.