|HAPPY FREAKING EASTER!?|

Okay I wanted to right this for fun before I do my crappy violin shizz!

Yes my oc will be in here to have fun with reader and shizzle izzle stuff for easter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader Pov:

Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.Ding.DING!?

I rolled over to my nightstand and look at my phone it was Andy she was blowing up my phone ever single second and the time was  6 in the freaking gosh darn MORNING! I was getting annoyed so I texted her back to make her stop since she always did this crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/N]! ANSWER ME! BESTIE!HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! WAKE THE HECK UP OR ELSE I WILL BUST DOWN YOUR DOOR! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!?

 ...

5

4

3

2...

                OKAY OKAY OKAY! I'M HERE ALIVE AND HEALTHY! GEEZ WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME!?

Holy crab apple your alive well anyways do you know what day it is?

                                                                   They day you leave me alone and let me sleep for eternity?

...

Nope wrong it's Easter and you answered me late and here I COME!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Wait what did she mean by-

BAM!

My house shook from the loud bang and made me fall out of bed I was scared I got up and grabbed my bat and went outside of my room. I heard footsteps coming from my kitchen and voices giggling...

"Hey lemme take a bite from that burger!" Said a male voice.

"Guys we should be here in the first place! She's gonna be pissed" Said another voice.

"Then why the hell did you come?!" Said a female voice.

"Well you made me stupid..." Said the same male voice as he scoffed.

"Oh yeah...Just shut the frick up and I'll buy you Vodka..." Said the female voice.

I tip toed into the kitchen turning on the light and screamed and hit the closest person probably knocking them out cold. I opened my eyes seeing three people well expect the first one since I knocked him out...

"Wait...America? Andy? Russia!? THE HELL YOU DOING IN MY KITCHEN!? AND RAIDING THE BURGERS I'M STORING FOR NEXT WEEK?!" I said shocked.

America stood up cursing I apologized to him while Andy just ate her burger.

"What?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"*Scoff* Don't you what me missy and what the hell are you doing in my house in my fridge eating my food?" I said.

"Well *gulp* I did text you I'm gonna bust down your door and I forgot to mention that I'd be bringing these two pieces of craps with me! And I am older then you first off!" She said scratching the back of her neck continuing to her burger. (Well my burger...)

"And about your fridge we ate all your burgers well expect Russia since his a gentlemen to his female friends-"

"No his not!".

"Shut up! and like I said we got hungry and raided your fridge..." America said.

"No duh I totally didn't see you raiding my fridge and eating all of my food" I said.

"Hey sorry about this [Y/n]..." Said Russia glaring at them.

America and Andy where just fighting for the burger and eating each other's food which was weird and they acted like siblings even though they where clearly not related in anyway.

"I'm full..." America said.

                                                         .                            .                               .

After the catastrophe with the two Andy went crazy with Easter and called Japan and I swear Andy and Japan where related since they both have ears and tails, but she said she was a wolf but doesn't know who her parents are.

She then ran out with getting ready.

"Is she gonna pay for that broken door?" Russia asked.

"Oh yes she is..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

To be continued...

Sorry this was short I might continue this if I have time now I need to do my violin and cry after.

                                                      HAPPY EASTER YOU POTATOES!