Eep|Japan

Bruh. my stories are cringy as hell and i am back.

Imma bad binch you can't kill me.

I realize this book has hella grammar errors and sorry if it's annoying you my grammar sucks. i'm trying to improve my grammar and my stories. please forgive me i'm trying my best. maybe I might do lemons? depends if I'm comfortable with it.

I was woken by a hard shove to the floor making a loud thud. I groaned in annoyance that I was woken by my boyfriend that pushed me off the bed. I got up seeing him with that shit eating grin I pounced on him sitting on his crotch area with a pouting face.

"Why did you push me off?" I whined.

"You where literally hogging the bed last night" Japan said,"Plus you where moaning all night and mumbling things in you sleep".

I felt my face heat up and he looked at me like I have three heads he pulled me down using his chest as pillows and gave my forehead a quick peck.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yep I'm fine. I'm great" I said quickly.

"I can tell something is wrong [Y/n] you heart is beating fast and your face is literally heating up" She said pointing out the obvious.

"Your horny aren't you" She deadpanned.

I didn't bother responding she swiftly got up and pinned me my arms above me and she was sitting on crotch area moving her hip up and down. She ripped my shirt apart like paper throwing the remains on the floor she moved her hands on to my breast and groping them. I held my moans in not giving in easily.

Japan removed my shorts throwing them somewhere.

She moved down to my private area her face it and smirking, "Damn [y/n] you so wet~".

Slowly removing my panties and feeling her licking my clitoris and slowly entering two digits in me, making me squirm. My stomach slowly turns into a knot, "J-j-japan...I'm gonna..come!".

Before I can release sh pulled her wet fingers out I pouted and asked why she has stopped she pulled her skirt revealing a bulge in her panties. I know I won't be able to walk for weeks and this is gonna hurt like a bitch. I got up and crawled towards her pulling her panties down then out popped a hard dick.

"Suck it" She demanded.

I grabbed her dick and insert it in my mouth and bobbed my head hearing her groan in satisfaction she grabbed my head making me choke, feeling her dick twitch in my mouth then her seed going down my throat.

She pushed me back without a warning she slowly inserted herself inside of me. I could feel tears coming down then she wiped them away and giving me a kiss. I gave her the signal to move. I felt her grab my legs making me slam against her making me moan loudly I begged her to go faster and harder that the sound of our skin slapping and loud moans can be only heard.

"F-f-f-fuc-aaahh-Japan!F-Fas-faster! Ha-harder!" I begged.

I can feel her ram inside of me hitting my G-spot over and over again. I can feel myself close to releasing. I made ahegao face as she kept ramming into me harder and faster each time.

"[y/n-n]...I'm so close to coming!" She groaned.

"M-Me too-ahhh~" I moaned.

I can feel her twitch inside of me and feeling her hot seed release into me. Come dripping down my legs I felt the bed bounce as she fell down and hugged me from behind.

"That was fucking awesome" She smiled.

"Where going for round two later" She announced.

I feel cringy. 

cries in ratatouille.

hope you guys have a gud day/night.

Also I'm bored should I do a Q&A?

AND HOLY RATATOUILLE 50.9K READS!?!!?? Ya'll crazy and thank you!^^ I'm glad you guys enjoy this crappy story so much!

10/20/19 12:50am unedited