It's a Date|Germany

I was getting ready grabbing baby blue ripped jeans and a white blouse and my red bikini underneath, since he told me to wear it. I grabbed my backpack with my towels and undergarments I hear the car honking I grabbed my converse and run downstairs. I open my door and see my boyfriend Germany we've been together for a year which is the longest relationship I have been in. 

"Ready to go baby?" He asked. I nodded happily as I give him a peck on the cheek.

He was so happy and smiley to day which makes me happy to see him relaxed for once. "Honey can your tell me where were going?" I asked.

He shakes his head with a small smile, "It won't be a surprise if I tell you".

"Finnneeeee" I responded laughing.

I blasted the music up jamming to Panic! at the disco's music, don't threaten me with a good time. I was singing we where past houses and buildings he parked near the park. 'The park why here though?' I was confused I thought, but I didn't question it any further.

He held my hand and I let him guide me I shut my eyes as he tells me to then we came to a stop making me bump into him. "Open your eyes (y/n)" he says softly.

I open it. Oh my lanata. It was so beautiful, the lake was glistening with the moonlight and a couple of fireflies making it magical, my eyes sparkled with amazement. "You recognize this place?" He smiled. It did I look at my surroundings then it clicked to me. 

"This was our first date here" I mumbled softly. He nods he begins to strip his clothes off and I do the same now left with our swim wear I felt arms lift me in the air as he smothers me with kisses on my face and neck. I hear him snicker I gave him a confused look then look below me no longer ground but the water below me now. 

"Baby you wouldn't dare" I say. The he drops me I felt the cold water hug my bare body then I felt a small wave hit me I swim to the top and take a deep breath and see him. He looked like a god coming to earth with the moonlight highlighting his features. I swim closer to him, kissing him passionately as he wraps his arms around my small waist.

"Best date ever" I say kissing him again.

Unedited.

Me: logs into wattpad while eating cereal sees the book sips the malk. Reloads the page to make sure I am not tripping cries. Thanks for 100k reads guys! 😄😄