{HP} Godmother

So everybody made a fuss about Harry's godfather being Sirius, right? But who's his godmother?

It might've been mentioned in the books, and I just forget, but if it wasn't, I have two potential theories.

1. Harry doesn't have a godmother. He has two godfathers instead. Think about it. James and Lily got to pick Harry's godparents, well look at their closest friends. There's Sirius, Remus, Peter, Marlene, maybe a few others. Sirius and James were always the closest, so it makes sense for them to pick him as Godfather, and Remus and Peter accepted that. So then Lily gets to pick godmother. But her closest friend, with the exception of Snape, has always been Remus. Why wouldn't she pick him? Sirius and Remus are both Harry's godfather's but Sirius always bragged about it, so that's why it was a well known fact, unlike Remus. Remus never got the chance to tell Harry that he was his other godfather because Harry was so interested in Sirius that he never thought to question if he even had a godmother. 

2. Harry's godmother is Minerva McGonagall. The Marauder's may have been troublemakers at school, but you know damn well they were Minnie's favorites. She was a mother to them, she knew their secrets but she kept them. She loved them, and the boys loved her in return. And you cannot tell me that James and Lily did not at least consider making her Harry's godmother. James finally sent her a letter, because come on, it's such a Marauder thing to do, ask your teacher to be your child's godmother, and McGonagall was touched enough that she accepted. This is just one of MANY reasons that she looks out for Harry so much while he's at Hogwarts. She owes it to Lily and James to protect him, she promised them she would. And after the Battle of Hogwarts, McGonagall tells Harry, and insists that her home is always open to him. He never takes her up on the offer, but just knowing it's there keeps Harry happy. Ron and Hermione flipped out when he told them, though. 

Personally, I like both of these theories, and I think they're equally possible. 

And if I'm completely wrong, then oh well. BUT WHO IS HARRY'S GODMOTHER?