{HTGAWM} Coliver

So, when it comes to a show like How To Get Away With Murder, I try to avoid the fandom and the internet until I'm caught up for fear of spoilers.

But with this show, I have one exception to this.

I'm currently on Season 5, NO SPOILERS PLEASE, 

And, if you aren't familiar with the show, there's this ship, been here and cannon since season 1, and it's called Coliver, between Connor and Oliver.

OOOOOHHHHHH

MMYYYYYY 

GOOOOOOOOD

OTP. OT-FREAKING-P. I LOVE THEM.

THIS IS DESTIEL LEVEL SHIPPING RIGHT HERE.

And now, in season 5, they're getting MARRIED and I'm DYING. 

But Connor has like a black eye or something at their wedding, which is EXTREMELY WORRYING, and they can't find Oliver.

Oliver's missing.

And I instantly googled it because I had to know, so I know he's alive, but I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS OR IF HE'S OKAY, OLIVER SWEETIE, WHERE ARE YOU??????

It's really freaking me out that he might not be okay.

And if he isn't, then I'M GOING TO FIGHT A BITCH.

CONNOR AND OLIVER ARE MY PRECIOUS LITTLE OTP, AND IF ANYONE LAYS A FINGER ON THEM, I WILL MURDER THEM. 

LIKE, TIE YOU UP LIKE REBECCA IN THE BASEMENT LEVEL.

AND I WILL GO FRANK ON YOU.

YOU HEARD ME.

Don't touch my boys.

I'M ALREADY MAD ENOUGH THAT THEY'RE MESSING UP THEIR WEDDING, THIS IS THEIR MOMENT, QUIT MESSING IT UP BY MURDERING PEOPLE.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH

Why does this show have to be SO GOOD that I have to put up with this murder crap?

As long as Connor and Oliver are alive, I'm good. Don't care about anybody else.

Well, I care a little bit about Frank, because he's a lovable lil hitman, but nobody else.

And to quote the wise words of the T-shirts Asher made,