{HP} 5th Roommate

So, let's talk math for a moment even though I hate math.

There are five male students in Gryffindor in Harry Potter's year at school. Him, Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean. There are also 5 girl Gryffindor students in their year. 

Based on this we can infer that there are 10 students per house per year, or 40 students in each grade. 

This likely correlates to the amount of students accepted into Hogwarts each year, the limited Wizarding population, etc.

But for right now let's stick with the solid number that there are FIVE male students per year in Gryffindor House.

Now look at the Marauders years.

Sirius, Remus, James, Peter and.....?

CHANCES ARE THERE WAS A FIFTH KID IN THE MARAUDERS DORM.

I honestly have no memory/knowledge if this kid was ever mentioned/existed, but hypothetically speaking, it's likely that he did.

How'd you like to be that kid, though? The Marauders were SO CLOSE. I imagine them staying up to all hours talking, bonding, pranking, all of the above, and now you're telling me there was a fifth kid in that room that was never involved with any of it? That the Marauders either never befriended or was too big a jerk to be worth even mentioning??

WHO ARE YOU, MYSTERY FIFTH BOY??

ARE YOU OKAY?

DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS??

I'm seeing rumors that the fifth guy was Kingsley, but I don't think that's quite right, but I don't know??