{Vengeful}

Vengeful is the sequel to Vicious, and I'm currently reading it.

and I CAN'T.

I JUST CAN'T.

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

*screeches*

IT'S JUST PURE FLUFF AND THERE'S NOT EVEN A SHIP IN THE BOOK, BUT THIS ADORABLE LITTLE FAMILY OF MISFITS THAT HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM.

Example A)

Syndey is being a rebellious child, wants to go out for Halloween, kinda acting like a brat.

Mitch: I don't want you going out alone, you could get hurt. What's gotten into you? *kinda hurt, because big hearts like Mitch's get hurt easily*

Victor: Sure, go. There's nothing stopping you, is there? I don't care. Bug off.

Dog: Take me with yoooooooouuuuu

Sydney: *goes out, has a horrible night*

Sydney: *comes back*

Victor: *'"sleeping" on the couch with the dog*

Sydney: *realizes that he wasn't sleeping, he was just waiting for her to come home*

beCAUSE HE CARES ABOUT YOU AND LOVES YOU AND WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU GOT HOME SAFE SO THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO MURDER ANYONE TO SAVE YOU.

Sydney: *sneaks out, two random guys try to hurt her*

Sydney: *somehow gets a gun, tries to shoot them, doesn't work*

Victor: *casually walks up, puts both men in EXTREME PAIN because who tf DARED to hurt his little girl?*

Sydney: I wanted to save myself!

Victor: Yeah, well next time, make sure the safety is OFF before you shoot.

Sydney: But-

Victor: I could teach you to shoot, all you had to do was ask.

Sydney: You FOLLOWED ME?

Random guys: *still dying in the background*

Victor: You're the one that snuck out.

Ah, Victor. He acts like he doesn't give a shit when he really cares more than anyone. Except Mitch. Mitch is a lovable teddy bear, and IF ANYONE IN THIS BOOK HURTS HIM, THEY WILL FACE MY WRATH.