{SPN} Gabriel Fan Theory

Every fandom gets that one really weird fan theory, right? Like how Harry Potter has the one where Dumbledore is actually Ron, stuff like that.

I've got one for Spn.

Nearly all of Sam's love interests in the show were Gabriel. He just changed vessels.

Think about it.

Jess was never met by any angels who could identify her as an angel in disguise, and Gabriel probably jumped ship after demons showed up to kill 'Jess.' Lucifer only saw her in Sam's memory, so he'd have no idea that it was secretly an archangel in disguise.

Amelia never met anybody on the show but Sam- heck, I think I've read a fan theory before that she was just an illusion. Gabriel follows Sam around, knowing he's grieving after Dean's death, until Sam hits a dog by accident, and Gabe sees his way in. He takes over  the body of a veterinarian and then, when he learns Dean is alive again, he subconsciously makes Sam leave.

All the one night stands, all random lovers, even when he was just Gabriel himself, they were all Gabe, with the exception of Elieen and Maggie, because they were around angels and Gabriel was around them at the same time.

But the majority of Sam's lovers, all the ones he cared about most like Jess and Amelia, were secretly Gabriel all along.
The trickster just couldn't stay away.