{Random} Fanfiction Tier List

I got bored and I watched a couple YouTubers do a tier ranking video on how they feel about certain fanfiction tropes, and I thought it would be fun to do one myself!

And since I can't make a YouTube video (Like how do they do that IDK) I figured I'd do it here!

So let's get started!

Here is my empty tier list-

I think it's pretty self explanatory, but just in case:

Never is the lowest. I'm not gonna shame any of these tropes, but these are the ones I do NOT like. I've never read them, or I avoid them at all costs cause they're just a big fat NO in my personal opinion.

Depends is something that I can live with, but I don't usually read or ever search for. Like if a fic has it and other things, then I can live with it, but I don't particularly like it. This could also apply to tropes that I'll accept, but only in specific circumstances.

Sure, I Guess is something that I'm fine with. I kinda like it, sometimes don't, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe if I'm bored I'll check it out, but it's not one of my favorites.

Yess is for stuff I like. I'll search for it, it's common for me to read, and I genuinely enjoy fics that have it. Would recommend to others.

LOVE LOVE LOVE is for stuff I'm obsessed with, just yes. This is the stuff that is front and center in my mind the second you say 'fanfiction' and they're the first things I'm gonna recommend to you cause I LOVE IT AND IT NEEDS CAPS LOCK FOR MY LOVE.

Now let's start with the tropes! Due to Wattpad's 20 image limit, I won't be putting up the individual images for each, but I will talk through them all.

ABO

AKA The omegaverse of wolf like people that the Supernatural fandom supposedly started. 

This for me goes into the Never section. I don't get the omegaverse, and I don't see the appeal for it. It's very smutty possessive and not always in a good way. It kinda creeps me out. I'll admit I've read a fic or two, but only ones where the fact that it's technically ABO is on the back burner and now a main part of the story. But even those I wasn't a fan of. ABO is NOT my cup of tea.