{SPN} Episode 16

My thoughts after every episode of this show can be described by this song.

And also I'm going to hell for laughing so much at this, so SEE Y'ALL THERE!

CANT TELL IF IM HAPPY OR MAD WE DIDNT SEE CAS TELL DEAN ABOUT JACK. IM JUST GLAD IM NOT CRYING 2 MINUTES IN.

"And Cas just took off? Did you guys have a fight?"

SAMMY KNOWS WHAT'S UP. YOU AINT FOOLING ANYONE DEAN

"Did you tell Sam yet?"

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS ABOUT CAS TEXTING DEAN. DEAN CHECKING TEXTS FROM CAS WHEN HE DRIVES, SAM YELLING AT HIM, OOOOHHHHH THE FEELS-

YAY ANOTHER WINCHESTER CHILDHOOD EPISODE YAYAYAYYA

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY DO THESE.

I love them, but so far I'm not a huge fan of this interpretation of young Sam and Dean cause like-

He calls Sam a dumbass for looking at college stuff and crushes all his hopes, and while I see his logic in reminding him that hunting is their life, then he just WALKS IN THE HOTEL? AND LEAVES SAM ALONE OUTSIDE? Granted it's only like for a moment and I'm nitpicking but it's bothering me???

And then he gets a candy bar from the machine and doesn't get one for Sam too? WHY THE LITTLE THINGS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS, I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST SEEMS UN-DEAN-LIKE TO ME FOR SOME REASON.

I DO LOVE SEEING BABY WINCHESTERS IN ACTION THOUGH

AND HE CALLS BOBBY WHEN HE REALIZES THERE'S TROUBLE AH-

BOBBY YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD DAD.

AND SAM TRYING TO BE THERE FOR TRAVIS BY PLAYING GAMES AND STUFF CAUSE HE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE THE LITTLE BROTHER LEFT BEHIND I CANT-

Ah, young Dean, so overconfident in his hunting abilities....

Owwwww DEAN HAD NIGHTMARES CAS WHERE WERE YOU, YOU HAD ONE JOB-

BILLIE WHY

I JUST-

CAN'T THEY JUST BE A HAPPY LIVING FAMILY??? IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK???

"Get your house in order."

WHY DID THIS HURT.

"You won't see me til the end. According to Chuck's book, I'm not present in this part of the story."

WELL IF THAT ISN'T LAZY WRITING THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

THE WRITERS REALLY OUT HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEMSELVES

"I hate asking but my brother's gonna kill me if I don't. Do you have an arugula salad? Kale?"

YESSSSS.

THERE HE IS. THERE'S THE BEST DAMN OLDER BROTHER IN THE WORLD.

WHY DOES DEAN INSIST ON GOING INTO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS BY HIMSELF? WHY DO I SMELL LIKE POPTARTS? THESE ARE QUESTIONS HIMANITY WILL NEVER KNOW THE ANSWER TO.

DEAN'S RECOIL WHEN HE SEES THE ILLUSION OF YOUNG SAM'S BODY OW.

OWWWWWW

I love this show so much....

But there hasn't been enough angst in the last few episodes so now I'm getting a little more scared with each episode because I know it's going to start hurting at some point and never stop.

ALSO CAN I REMIND YOU THAT JACK HAS A TEDDY BEAR? HE'S NOT EVEN IN THIS EPISODE BUT THIS IS STILL HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

OHHHH I SPOKE TOO SOON ON THE ANGST TRAIN.

AT LEAST DEAN TOLD HIM RIGHT? THAT HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING?

THEIR FIGHT JUST PUNCHED MY HEART. WITH A FIST LACED WITH KNIVES.

AND DEAN TRIED TO APOLOGIZE, HE NEVER APOLOGIZES, ESPECIALLY RIGHT AWAY, BUT HE TRIED AND SAM DIDNT LET HIM AND-

AAAAAAAAHHUUUUUHHHHHGAGAGWHEHEHRJNRJRJRJR

OWWWWWWWWWW.

I think the reason this fight hurts so much, the reason Jack dying hurts so much is because it's different. It's new. They've lost friends, they've lost parents and siblings and lovers, but....

Sam has never lost a kid. Cas has never lost a kid. Sure they've lost Jack before, but nothing with this finality.

AND IT HUUUURTTTSSSS.

But Dean is ALWAYS the one ready to sacrifice Jack and I HATE THAT BUT IT MAKES SENSE??

Dean has lost kids before. He lost Ben. To him it's like losing another loved one, but it's new to Sam and Cas and that's why they keep insisting on finding a better way-

I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF THIS IS RIGHT ALL I KNOW IS IT HURTS, IT REALLY HURTS AND IT'S SO LATE IN THE SEASON THAT A FIGHT BETWEEN SAM AND DEAN IS MAKING ME REALLY REALLY NERVOUS.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH