{OTP} Soulmate AU prompt

You know how there's all those Soulmate AU's where you have the first thing your soulmate will ever say to you or the last thing they say to you?

Why is it always the first or last sentence? I want a soulmate AU where it's a completely random sentence that your soulmate will say to you at some point in your lives.

So it frustrates people ALL THE TIME, because most people walk around with mundane sentences like

How was your day?

I'm good, how are you?

That'll be $12.99 plus tip.

And you can NEVER figure out who your soulmate is because they have a random sentence too! But then it can get really creative and funny too, and sooo much OTP goodness....

And sometimes you'll actually get the first or last sentence, and other times you won't.

Just imagine it.

Someone with a very specific sentence being married for 30 years, only for their best friend to say it instead.

Someone with the words "Wrong number" calling random phones all the time just in case one of them is their soulmate.

Being the parent of someone with "Mommy said we could have a playdate" and noting which kids say that because the kids are too little to understand.

Living your whole life with the words "I have cancer" and being constantly terrified for your soulmate.

Kids learning how to spell their names and then what the words on their arms say because since it's random and can happen at any time, the kids have to know what it says as soon as possible.

A few more examples, because why not.

-I was the one who drank your V-8

-I'm in love with you.

-Don't tell my wife

-Oh shit, I hope that didn't end up on my soulmate's arm.

-LEARN TO FREAKING DRIVE YOU IDIOT!

-Do you want fries with that?

-I swear I'll stop this time.

-I'm scared.

-I'M A MURDERER!

Imagine what sentences could be on your OTP's arms