{SPN/Stranger Things} Lizzie Borden Episode

*SCREECH*

Remember the episode (11x5) where Sam and Dean stay at a hotel dedicated to Lizzie Borden and Sam geeks out because 'YAY SERIAL KILLER HOTEL'.

Well they go to investigate the murder of these teens that died in Lizzie's original room, and Sam, naturally chooses to stay in that room because he's a nerd and it's Lizzie's old room.

But then he turns on the EMF and it starts going nuts and Dean just immediately looks around the room with this face that so obviously goes-

"Try me, ghost. You mess with Sammy, I'll murder you from beyond the grave."

And I just-

*SCREECH*

Also this is the episode with "Agents Collins and Gabriel" and the one with Finn Wolfhard in it, SO EXTRA SCREECH

Also headcanon with that-

Eleven year old Jordy Pinsky's life is turned upside down when his parents are killed. After a chat with Sam Winchester, he says he'll go live with his 'Aunt Cassy', not giving his aunt's real name because he doesn't really trust Sam. He doesn't trust anyone.

So Jordy moves to Hawkins, Indiana, and starts going by his middle name- Michael, or Mike. He gets adopted by his aunt- Karen Wheeler, and starts using their last name too. He moves on, buries his past, and makes friends.

But when he and his friends find a strange girl with a dark past in the woods, Jordy is all too familiar with the feeling, and vows to take care of the girl like his Aunt's family did for him.