{SPN} Letter to Eric Kripke

Dear Eric Kripke, Andrew Dabb, and the entire team of writers for Supernatural,

Over the course of watching your show, I became entirely and completely obsessed (still am) to the point where my friend tried to detox me from it (that, obviously, did not work. I think I lasted 5 minutes).

I cried when I found out season 15 would be the last, and while I've accepted it, I'm still in mourning as if it were a pet dog that got put down. Due to this show, I gained and promptly lost a social life, and lost whatever bits of my mental stability and sanity remained. But it's also introduced me to the most fabulous, aesthetically pleasing, and wholesome cast I've ever encountered, to the point where some days Misha Collins is the only person keeping my faith in humanity alive. 

So I thank you for your years of service to this incredible show and the amazing journey it's been on, and I ask you for just one last favor before we kick off the final season.

WOULD IT BE SO MUCH TO ASK (Keep in mind that I could be pestering you for more seasons, VIP tickets to a con, or an autograph rather than this simple thing),

Can Dean and Cas just hold hands one time in season 15?

It doesn't have to be a kiss. It doesn't have to be a confirmation of all the Destiel we already know is there. It doesn't have to be weird for Jensen and Misha.

I just want them to hold hands, maybe hug one more time before the season is over; something to show us that even though Dean said Cas is dead to him, they've forgiven each other and moved past it.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE JUST DEAN AND CAS. HAVE A FAMILY GROUP HUG. SAM, DEAN, CAS, AND JACK.

I just....

I JUST WANT THEM TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH EACH OTHER, IS THAT OKAY? 

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FINALE SO CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME A PIECE OF HAPPINESS TO CLING TO AFTER MY VERY SOUL WITHERS UP AND DIES?

Thank you. 

And tell everybody that's ever worked on this show that I love them.

-LaurenABlack