{Good Omens} Crowley X Aziraphale

The reason I ship Crowley and Aziraphale us simple-

BECAUSE THEY ARE TOTALLY IN LOVE.

Just look at this. All canon.

Crowley:

-Ran into a burning building without a second thought because he thought Azirphale was still inside

-Broke down and cried in said burning building when he thought Aziraphale was dead, and then promptly went to mourn him by getting drunk.

-Saved him from being killed by a guillotine

-Aziraphale is the one person he would want to come with him if he ran away, EVEN if he was going to a different planet.

-Even though they were fighting (like an old married couple) and he was running from his enemies, he still took the time to find Aziraphale and ask him to run away with him before he left.

-He knew what ice cream Aziraphale wanted without even asking him

-Was willing to make Shakespeare popular because he knew Aziraphale liked it.

-Literally calls him Angel, which is 100% a pet name JUST LOOK AT ANY DESTIEL FANFIC IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

-Was willing to put aside evil ways and grant miracles for Aziraphale.

-Goes out to lunch and for crepes with him, despite the fact that Crowley doesn't eat anything.

-Saved Aziraphale's books when he forgot about them because he knew what they meant to him.

-Gently broke the news about Aziraphale's bookstore burning and was sympathetic because he knew how much it meant to him.

AND Aziraphale:

-Crowley was flat out called his boyfriend and he didn't bat an eye

-He covered Crowley with his wing to keep him out of the rain in the Garden of Eden

-He repeatedly bought him lunch and dinner, and THEY ARE AT THE FREAKING RITZ TOGETHER WITH CHAMPAGNE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

-Was willing to do evil deeds for Crowley, despite what he thought was right.

-Became his friend instead of fighting him

-Was sympathetic when Crowley's car burned because he knew how much it meant to him.

I'M SURE THERE'S LIKE A THOUSAND THINGS I'M FORGETTING, BUT WHATEVER, I LOVE THESE GUYS AND THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.