{SPN} Episode 18 Cont.

I'm writing this part now because after that ending I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO PROCESS OKAY.

BECAUSE I'M NOT OKAY.

I was panicking so much that I attempted to record my reaction so I could put it here becuase I legit had no words, and well, my camera sucks in the dark and I was LOSING MY MIND AND CRYING, so I'm not gonna show you the 20 second video of a dark screen shaking as I whisper "ohmygod icant icant icant-" 

BUT HERE'S A BLURRY PICTURE ON MY IMMENSE PAIN YAY

I don't.....

I don't know what I'm supposed to say. I don't know what I SHOULD say. I'm fucking DEVASTATED.

Is there an award or something I can nominate Misha Collins for? Because that performance was Oscar worthy and I'm still not over it.

I was shaking so bad from the second Cas started talking to 40 minutes later when I was hugging my dog.

I've never gone so long without blinking.

BUT THE THING I CAN'T GET OVER IS THAT YOU JUST KNEW.

YOU KNEW WHEN THE SCENE STARTED THAT IT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN, THAT CAS WAS GONNA LET IT ALL OUT AND I WAS GLUED TO THE TRAINWRECK UNFOLDING BEFORE ME.

I saw a comment on Youtube about everything Cas said, and it basically said that the writers gave us a scene that pleased everyone, and I fully agree. Because now we have a show where, if you don't ship Destiel or don't want to, you don't have to, but if you do....

THEN IT'S THERE. IT'S CANON, IT'S THERE, I'M DYING.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT HORRIBLE BUT BEAUTIFUL.

I thought they were gonna kiss. I knew deep down that they wouldn't but GODDAMN IT WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE-

I'll tell you how close it was. My brother watched the scene with me.

Now my brother hasn't seen a full episode of Supernatural since he stopped watching around season 6, but he knows of Destiel's existence from me. Now he's not the most accepting person who it comes to gay stuff, AND EVEN HE WAS YELLING ABOUT HOW HE THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA KISS. He freaked out a little and he kept saying how he could SEE IT, he could see the sexual tension and I'm sitting there like I'VE SEEN IT FOR ELEVEN SEASONS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!

And the speech itself was so fucking beautiful, it was everything Dean deserved to hear, everything I wanted and more and I just-

Emotional puddle. I am a puddle of a person, and I texted my friend about this and they told me to drink spicy water to calm down and I told them I would spice my water with the saltiness of my tears, and then I took a screenshot of that text and sent it to Misha Collins.

BECAUSE IT'S NOT OKAAAYYYYYY.

AND EVERYONE IS ALREADY PULLING OUT THE "Hello Dean" "Goodbye Dean" GIF SETS AND I'M DYING.

So as you can see I'm in a lot of pain. We knew this was coming but I'M STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN.

BUT THERE MIGHT BE HOPE!

I'M A CLOWN I KNOW BUT HERE ME OUT ON MY ONE CONSPIRACY THEORY OK.

For starters, we don't know if Misha Collins was in Canada when they went to film the final two episodes, but there's a good chance he was because of a picture he sent out with him, Rob Benedict and Ruth Connell that was taken while they were filming the final two, and this wouldn't be the first time they would've kept a actor's return to set very hush hush (I think someone hid in carry on luggage once, it might've been Richard Speight)

BUT NOW TO THE REAL EVIDENCE.

This is a screencap of one of the last scenes in last night's episode

This is a screencap of one of the last scenes in last night's episode. The LAST scene with Dean and Cas in it. Note the color of Dean's jacket.

This is one of the last pictures of Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins on set together, and the caption said that it was taken during filming of one of their last scenes together

This is one of the last pictures of Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins on set together, and the caption said that it was taken during filming of one of their last scenes together. Note the color of his jacket.

THE JACKETS DO NOT MATCH.

THEREFORE, IT'S NOT THE SAME EPISODE.

So if Jensen and Misha have another scene together before the show ends, THEN CASTIEL MUST RETURN IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM AT SOME POINT.

WHETHER THAT MEANS HE'LL COME BACK TO LIFE OR NOT, I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT MEANS WE MIGHT GET SOMETHING.

AHHHHHHH

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY CONSPIRACY THEORY, AND IF I'M RIGHT THEN I CALLED IT FIRST, AND IF IM WRONG THEN I'LL BE IN THE CORNER CRYING AGAIN OKAY? OKAY.

Also....

Everyone is dead.

CHUCK WIPED THE EARTH CLEAN OF EVERYONE THAT WASN'T SAM, DEAN, OR JACK. EVERYONE IS DEAD, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT IS????

DONNA, JODI, CLAIRE, KAIA, ALEX, PATIENCE, GARTH, GARTH'S WIFE AND THEIR THREE KIDS, EVERY HUNTER THE WINCHESTERS KNOW, EVERY PERSON THEY'VE EVER TALKED TO OR SAVED, THOSE KIDS JACK TRIED AND FAILED TO BEFRIEND, LISA, BEN, AMELIA, ALL THE PEOPLE SAM AND DEAN HAVE HOOKED UP WITH, EVERYONE.

E V E R Y O N E.

To quote the wise words of MCR, 

I AM NOT OKAY.

BUT ALSO DESTIEL IS CANON. DESTIEL IS MOTHERFUCKING CANON, AFTER ELEVEN SEASONS THEY FINALLY DID IT THOSE CRAZY SONS OF BITCHES, AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE CONFLICTED IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I'M BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS AND CRYING IN GRIEF AT THE SAME TIME AND IT'S A WEIRD FUCKING COMBINATION.

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO KILL HALF AN OTP.