{SPN} Season 15 Episode 1

WARNING, SEASON 14 FINALE SPOILERS AHEAD.

Okay. So we all know season 14 ends *screams just thinking about it* with Sam, Dean, and Cas, mostly defenseless, about to face off against an army of zombies or something.

And we know they'll get out of that because c'mon, it's episode 1. My guess is that they'll make a break for the Impala and drive away, zombies clawing at the poor car.

BUT I HAVE ONE HUGE ISSUE WITH THAT.

Jack.

Jack's in that graveyard too. He may be dead, but his body is there, and you typically need the body to bring someone back, and I can't- I CAN'T let myself consider the possibility of them leaving Jack there by himself with all the zombies. It just hurts.

So I think they go back for his body. I imagine the scene will go something like this.

TFW- *fights their way back to the Impala, gets in, Dean locks the doors to keep zombies out, but they're still clawing at the car, trying to break the windows, so they gotta get out of there ASAP*

Dean: *starts car*

Cas: Wait.

Dean: Wait what? We gotta go, Cas-

Cas: Jack. We can't leave him there.

Sam: Cas, it's suicide to go back out there,

Dean: We'll come back for him-

Cas: And what if they take him? Or worse? We're not leaving him here.

Dean: Cas-

Cas: I REFUSE TO LEAVE OUR SON OUT THERE, DEAN. HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT.

Dean/Sam: *stare at Cas, knowing he's right*

Dean: Okay.

TFW: *leaves a trail of carnage in their wake as they go back and get their son so that they can give him a proper hunter's funeral later*

Me: *sobs*