{SPN} Episode 10

What is Supernatural without extreme pain?

OH. MY. GOD.

IT'S A SUPERNORMAL EPISODE, FINALLY!

Garth named his twins Sam and Dean, I will die forever.

YES WE FINALLY GET TO SEE DEAN'S REACTION TO LAUGHING GAS!!!!

This whole episode so far is reminding me of a post I saw that said " Sam and Dean are just professional murderers. They look so confused without something to kill" IT'S TRUUUUUEEEEEE!

Dean is scared of dentists and Sam hates spicy stuff, pass it on.

JUST- THE- DEAN'S DANCE SCENE.

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!??!?!?

DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL AND HILARIOUS IN MY LIFE OH MY GOD IT WAS PERFECT

And is it just me or is there more background music this episode, like they're trying to use as much music as other shows? Idk it just seems like there's a lot more music this episode and I'm noticing it more than usual.

YES, RETURN OF THE GRENADE LAUNCHER HAHAHAHAHAHAH

But just THE LOOK of Dean's face when Garth says being the hero sucks- PRICELESS LMAOOOOO

I. WILL. PAY. FOR. THE. GAG REEL OF DEAN'S DANCE. PAAAAAYYYY. I GUARENTEE JARED WAS FORCED OFF THE SET, THIS IS TOO GOOD.

I'VE NEVER WANTED A GAG REEL SO BAD IN MY LIFE.

HA the Winchesters are struggling big time with normal problems. They could literally make a whole supernormal show and I would watch it all. Then again I'd watch anything with the Winchesters in it.

DEAN REALLY OUT HERE GIVING A ROCKY STYLE SPEECH TO PUMP THEM UP, DEAN'S GOT THIS

MONSTER FIGHT CLUB? REALLLY?
I MEAN I LOVE IT, BUT REALLY??

THEY USED THE MUGSHOTS OMG

THIS IS SUPERNATURAL, WHY AM I LAUGHING SO MUCH, THIS SHOW HASN'T BEEN A LAUGHING MATTER SINCE SEASON 3.

"You know them, you don't like them! The Winchesters!" LMFAO

Winchesters: *aren't even there*
Me: *literally cackling with laughter*

GARTH OHH MY GOOOODDDDDD

DEAN WAS SO PISSED WHEN HE SAW GARTH. Because he know Garth took a risk by coming to save them and he risked his family and Dean is P I S S E D about it but at the same time he's grateful because they were so screwed without him.

SAM AND DEAN DON'T LIKE BEING NORMAL AND I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER NO MATTER HOW HARD IM LAUGHING

GARTH'S OUT HERE WITH THE "MODERN PROBLEMS REQUIRE MODERN SOLUTIONS" Monster fight club? No problem, I'll get the C-4!

Dean's bi is STRONG in this episode.

"I'm a shifter"
"So you CHOSE that face?"

Sass master much?

Garth: *breaks the locks*
Dean: *whispering* You're so STRONG. He's so strong....

Like em strong, don't you Dean?

HMMMM, A POWERFUL BEING IN ALASKA HUH?

JAAACCCCKKKK?

I feel like we got a bit more of Jensen and Jared seeping into this episode, but I ain't complaining.

I LOVED THIS EPISODE SO MUCH

MY BROTHER HAS A THEORY

SUPERNATURAL ENDS THIS WAY-

Sam goes to college, John goes into the hunting life, but Dean gets out when he can. Sam and Dean pop up at their Dad's funeral, and they get a book- John's journal, with all the cases in it. Everything in the show has just been one big story that Dean is telling his children.

WHY IS MY BROTHER GOOD AT MIND SHATTERING THEORIES?????