{SPN} Training

So Angels, as we all know, are fierce, battle hardened warriors. They are badasses, and can beat the shit out of anyone who dares to cross them.

Now, the only way someone gets strong and good at fighting is through training. And angels have been around for MILLENIUM. They have had CENTURIES to hone their craft and their training. They have seen the best fighting techniques humans have ever had and I have no doubt they've stolen a few tactics for themselves.

So explain this one to me.

WHY HAVE WE NEVER SEEN CASTIEL TRAIN??

He must work out, because logically, if you don't keep in practice, you'll lose your skills, so Cas must keep up with his training outside of his hunting.

AND WE'VE NEVER SEEN IT AND I FEEL ROBBED.

The Winchesters, logically, must train too. John has trained and honed their fighting skills their entire lives. Hunting takes work, yes, but Dean also eats a lot of junk between cases. They must do something to stay in practice and in shape. The Bunker has a gym, but you kinda need a partner for sparring and fighting practice...

So logically here, wouldn't it make sense then for Dean and Cas to train with each other? Maybe do a little sparring?

Is it too far a stretch to assume that at some point Cas taught Dean how an angel fights so that Dean could better learn how to defend himself against them? Or that Dean might have taught Cas some tips about fighting monsters? Somebody had to teach Cas how to use a gun, after all, and someone had to teach Dean the proper way to use an angel blade.

Just sayin, it's highly likely that Dean and Cas train together, and then maybe sit back and crack a couple beers afterwards, wiping the sweat off their faces and such.

All innocent things of course.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)