TAG

1

1. Oof, there's so many....

Well, some of my friends call me Crowley because we give each other nicknames based on our fandoms, and they voted me mostly likely to rule hell. Some people might see that as a bad thing, but I consider it a compliment.

2. Brown- although someone recently said they were Hazel, so I'm not sure. IDK what the difference is. *googles* Okay, upon further investigation, I think I have hazel eyes.

3. Brown and curlier than a clown's.

4. I can't think of a fact, but I suppose this counts-

I will answer the questions you have about me, so there. Ask away, I like being asked questions.

5. Blue- specifically Cerulean blue

6. My room, the library- basically any quiet place with wifi and books where I won't be disturbed.

7. The entire cast of Supernatural. You try to pick just one of them, I can barely narrow it down to 5.

8. I don't have one because I love music too much, but here are some of my favorites:

-Pink Lemonade by The Wombats

-Goodbye John Smith by Barns Courtney

-Smoke on the Horizon by Victoria Carbol

-Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

9. Fennec Fox GOOGLE THEM, IT'S ADORABLE

10. My god that's impossible....

Uh....

House of Leaves, Wings of Fire and all its books, Gone with the wind, A Game of love and death, Here today, 36 questions that changed my mind about you, Rooftoppers, Harry Potter and all its books, all the books in my "GREATEST books" reading list, I'll be there, the entire ACOTAR series, the entire TOG series even though I haven;t finished it yet, about a thousand more....

Tags:

AND I HEREBY DOOM THESE FIRST BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN MY NOTIFICATIONS, AND IT WON'T BE 20 PEOPLE BECAUSE WHO CARES, 

constellationsecret

Birdschirpsalotavill

CuteLittleMousie

Aryagonlover219

Generalliam0529

ChronosTheOmniwing

Hufflepuffner

GodzillaDaGamer