Altar Of Mortis

Adira's POV

After dealing with the Son and Daughter on the monastery, we all left on the ship to get back to our world. The only was that we were flying for the past hour to get nowhere out of the deep fog. I was in the back with Ahsoka before we looked to see Anakin waking up from what I assume was a nightmare. "Were you having a nightmare?" Ahsoka asked. "Something like that." He replied before Obi Wan's voice chimed in. "If you're done napping, I could use a little help here." He snapped. I knew flying for the past hour was making him unhappy, and I would understand why. "I'm coming." Anakin said as he got up from his bed, and I followed before we heard Ahsoka's grunting in effort. I turned my head around to see the Son, holding his arm against her chest as she attempted to get free of his grasp. "Leaving so soon?" He asked. "Not without this, you won't." I then noticed the hanger door opening, and he was about to jump with Ahsoka with him.

I immediately ran at him and was able to punch the Son in the face, but he didn't react. He could only grab my arm with his free hand before holding tightly on me, and I watched as the hanger door opened and he dragged us outside as he formed in his creature from earlier. I could only look back to see the ship attempting to follow after us, but it faded once the fog covered it's appearance. The Son then took Ahsoka and I back to the monastery, where everything was no longer feeling safe.

***********************************

The Son had chained both Ahsoka and I away from one another, to where I did not know. I could only feel my wrist bounded to the iron chains as they wouldn't give out. And unfortunately, I couldn't form into either of my forms, so I was stuck for the time being. But I noticed someone in the shadows in front of me. They were small, almost disfigured but I then noticed the ears, the eyes, and the long claws it had on its fingers. "Hello?" I asked, feeling tense under the situation since I did not know who it was. "Hello there. Why do you struggle, my dear?" I asked, walking closer to me as I realized it was a bit of an...un-normal creature. It didn't look much normal, but I refused to say it out loud despite it being true. "I must leave to find my friends and get off of this planet." I replied. "And if they do not find you?" It asked, coming closer to me as it was only meters from my feet. "They will, I assure you." I said.

"But if they forget you?" I was beginning to become unnerved of his questions as the creature came closer, something wasn't right. "They won't." I stated, making sure the creature heard me enough. It was close enough to my face before it flinched, reaching its arms towards the chains on my hands. "May I ask what makes you sound so sure?" It asked before it broke the chains, having me to break free as I rubbed them. "Thank you." I said. "If you wish to be free from your troubles, you must let your friends go. You are alone now, no one will come for you." It said, gently taking my hand as I felt an uneasiness in the Force. "I don't know if..." I trailed before it bit me! "Ow! What did you do?" I ask, grabbing my hand from the pain as I felt something was wrong. "You are mine now." The creature said, but its voice was deeper, and darker. But I didn't notice it as my attention was brought to my pain in my hand, before I fell to my side and let everything grow black.

*****************************

3rd POV

Anakin immediately ran around the darkened monastery, looking for his apprentice and Adira. That's when he realized he saw two figures around the corner, sitting by a tree with their backs facing him. Anakin then ran up towards them and instantly knew it was Ahsoka and Adira. "Ahsoka, Adira! Hey, Ahsoka, Adira it's me! You're both safe now, let's go." He said, looking around to expect the Son coming close. "Are you proud of me, Master?" Ahsoka asked, her face darkened with the Son had done to her. "What? Uh, of course Snips. Course I'm proud of you. Now, let's get out of here." He replied, feeling unnerved of her question. "He's right, right about everything. You must join him." Adira said as the two turned around to face him. "He only wants what's best for the universe." Ahsoka finished as Anakin realized they weren't the ones he knew. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" He asked. "Always with the criticism, Master. Never really believing in me, trusting me! Well, I don't need you anymore." Ahsoka said, crossing her arms as she turned her back against him again.