A Jedi Knight

*5 Years Later*

Adira's POV

I don't remember much after what happened on Ord Mantell, but I do remember some things. I remember being captured by the man who claimed he was no Sith, but someone more. I remember endless torture of having DNA splices inserted into me against my will, leaving me bruised and confused of who was foe and friend. If It were not for Master Yoda and Master Di helping me regain my conscious I would have remained the creature I was turned into. But with time and patience after being declared as the enemy's "weapon", I was also trained by both of my Masters to control my anger and new power. There would be no endless time of chaos by my hand, there would be harmony and order. I honestly liked of what I had become. Not only was I given new abilities beyond my comprehension, but it helped me out on missions where I could not finish them as a pure Vahla. But my training wasn't yet done just now. I still had to finish it in order to complete the Jedi Trials, and then to become a Jedi. And I was still had a long time to go in order to complete them both, or so I thought.

Master Yoda and I had just finished our battle with one another. After being rescued from Ord Mantell, I resumed my training with twin lightsabers I had received from the temple of Illum. With my green lightsaber no longer able to be used I had to think outside the box. I was surprised of how challenging it was to wield two lightsabers, but I adjusted to them both within time and training. Thanks to Master Di I was successful in able to wield both lightsabers, and thanks to Master Yoda as I could find myself of who I once was as a girl. Both of us then bowed at each other after deactivating our lightsabers. "Grown well you have, young Adira." He said gently. "Thanks to you, Master Yoda." I stated before the sparring room doors opened behind me. Master Yoda looked at me before looking past me, his smile still on his face. I turned around to look at my other Master; Master Di. He bowed his head down as he walked towards us, hands crossed behind his back as his lightsaber remained hocked onto his belt. "Master Yoda, Padawan Adira." He greeted. "Master Di, it is nice to see you again." I said to him friendly. "As it is to you, my Apprentice." He replied. Master Yoda then spoke. "Come for her, have you Master Di?" He asked. Master Di nodded. "I have, Grand Master." He answered. I was a bit confused on what they meant, I assumed that I had further training before the day would end? "Is there something wrong, Masters?" I asked them, looking at them both.

Both of them looked at each other before looking at me, firms expression placed on their faces. "The Jedi Council has decided to have you complete the end of your Apprenticeship era, Adira." Master Di informed. "Learned from the past you have, ready you are." Master Yoda finished. My heart skipped a beat for a moment. I assumed my years of being a Padawan would be longer than I thought, but the Council moved faster than I could when learning the ancient texts of the Old Republic. "I-I do not understand, Masters. Are you sure it is already time for me to do so?" I questioned, not wanting to be disappointed but also not wanting to be given the wrong answer. "Through the Force time fastens, quicker than anticipated. From the past you have endured, from the mistakes you fix, the Force has called your name." Master Yoda explained. Master Di then raised his palm upwards. "The High Council has discussed for some time on the incident of Ord Mantell. Through debates and arguments, Masters Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, and I have all ended the objection with you to complete your final trial; the Trials of Spirit." He said. I remembered that trial very well along with the other four. All were required for a Padawan to become within the ranks of Knighthood, but at rare occasions the Council would exempt several students and grant them a higher rank. But the Trial of Spirit was one of the most difficult ones to complete. It would reveal the opposite side of a Jedi, the Dark Side of the Force. The Jedi Order often called the trial the Face of The Mirror, where one would face their own, horrifying figure.