Slaves Of The Republic

We were all heading to Zygerria to look for the trace of the missing colonists. Obi Wan, Anakin, and Rex were disguised as Zygerrian Guards, and Miles, Tracker, and I were disguised as bounty hunters. Both Miles and Tracker were in brown and black armor, along with a helmet that resembled the looks of a Zygerrian guard. My armor was silver and black, along with a dragon skull painted white on my black painted armor on my shoulder. I had hidden a small pistol Padme would use hidden in my armor, and the armor was designed to hide more surprises. Besides that Ahsoka was going as a slave, I immediately closed my eyes as the place was starting to make me remember of my past. I wasn't a slave, but I was kept, tortured, and trained as a mutt back after my mission on Dantooine went wrong. I pushed it out of my mind when we all started to walk to the end of the ship, speaking as we did so. ""It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days." Anakin says. "Hmm, whatever is happening, it is attracting plenty of high class...Scum." Obi Wan stated. "Let's just hope the information our spies gave us about the queen is accurate." I said. "Remember, I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing people of Kiros." Anakin said as Rex then handed him his helmet.

I then put my helmet over my hair, which was now in a single braid across my back. My helmet was silver and black stripped, having a small insignia of a wolf. "How do you plan on keeping the queen occupied?" Obi Wan asked. "Well, with my magnetic charm of course." Anakin replied with a chuckle. "Oh yes, of course." Obi Wan said as R2 then rolls up towards Anakin. "Hold onto this, will you buddy?" He asks as he takes out his lightsaber, and threw it to R2, who caught it and stored it away. "Same here R1." I said as my droid came to my side and hide both of my lightsabers inside. "Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave?" Ahsoka asks as she looks at her blue and hold dress. "I tried it once, I wasn't any good at it. Besides, the role of master comes easily to me." Anakin replied as he crossed his arms. "Really? Well this time, try to be convincing at it." Ahsoka said as I chuckled before we then headed out into the city. The city was, rather full I would say. Slaves from left to right were walking with binders on their hands, being forced to walk with the slave masters behind them. I never liked slavery, it only resulted in pain and torture in women, children, and innocent men. No one deserved to be treated like this, not even the enemy.

"Ugh, how can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?" Ahsoka asks. "It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others. Before the Hutss bought my mother, she was sold into a market like this." Anakin replied, his voice hardly sad, and more angry. I then saw a few Twi'leks walking ahead of us, and one of the males fell down, right as the slave owner walks up to him. "Get up, you worthless skug!" The owner demanded. "Master..The bonds..They're too heavy." The Twi'lek replied, sounding scared and frightened. "Tell that to my whip!" The owner replied as he pulled out his so called weapon. I had heard that it was similar to a lightsaber, yet it would stun others than cut through and kill them and objects. The way he was acting with such power and pride on the slave made me remember the exact same way how I was treated back on Eadu, before I..Changed. Suddenly, I saw Ahsoka grab the slave owner's arm, bringing it to face her. "You don't want to do that!" She said. "You dare touch me!" The owner spatted before Anakin stepped in front of her.

"Excuse my slave friend. She is freshly caught." Anakin said. "Hm, what do we have here? You wear Zygerrian armor, but your not one of us. Who are you?" The owner asked. I then stepped up to realize he was the minister of the entire planet; Atai Molec. I continued to walk besides Anakin as Miles and Tracker followed besides me. "I've come for an audience with the queen." Anakin replied. "Then you have an invitation. We can't just let anyone in to speak with Her Majesty." Atai stated. "No invitation, but I do bring news. News the queen will be eager to hear." Anakin responded. "I doubt that, you're nothing more than a brigand!" Atai snarled. "I wouldn't say that, especially when the queen learns that you prevented her from hearing news about..Bruno Denterri." Anakin said as the guards besides Atia aim their blasters as us. I was about to grab my pistol when a small probe droid interfered. "Halt! Cease hostilities. This man and his female partner are to be escorted to the palace by the order of the queen." The droid said as the guards then lowered their weapons. The three of us then followed Atai and his bodyguard to the palace, leaving Miles, Tracker, Rex, and Obi Wan to find the missing colonists.