Lair Of General Grevious

Adira's POV

I was in my starfighter, coming out of hyperspace in an attempt to track down Separatist chairman Nute Gunray. He was originally supposed to be questioned by Master Luminara and Ahsoka on their cruiser, however, someone betrayed them in secret and was able to bring Gunray out of Republic hands, along with the aid of Asajj Ventress. As I came out of hyperspace, I proceeded to speak with my astromech, R1. "R1, contact Master Luminara and Ahsoka. See if we are on the correct trail." I instructed as my droid obliged, and beeped back in a response that the two were already planning to speak with me. I turned on my communication holo as I saw the figures of Master Luminara and Ahsoka. "Master Luminara, I have tracked the location of our stolen ship to the Vassek system." I informed. "So has Master Kit Fisto and his old Padawan, Nahdar Vebb. He's already on the surface while Master Fisto is closing in on the planet." Master Luminara reported. "It'll be great to see both Master Fisto and Nadhar again." I stated with a welcoming smile. "I'll transmit the coordinates for the rendezvous point. And Master Casteele, sorry we lost that slimy double-dealer." Ahsoka said as she apologized. "Don't worry Ahsoka, we'll catch Gunray yet." I confirmed with a wink. "Good hunting." Ahsoka then said as communications went off, and I entered the planet's system.

I the spotted another Republic starfighter, along with a Republic gunship as I landed my ship down. Right as I hopped out, R1 started to beep in worry. "You'll be fine, R1. Just keep a lookout for me, okay?" I asked as my droid replied before I walked to the other starfighter. I then saw Master Fist walk out of his starfighter, and walked towards me the moment he saw me. "Master Fisto, it is good to see you again." I greeted to my old friend as I bowed my head. "Same with me, Master Casteele." He replied, bowing his head down in saying my title. We then walked towards a cloaked figure, along with several other clones. "Nadhar! Congratulations on passing the Trials!" I stated to my old friend as he turned around to face us and bowed his head. "We're sorry the war prevented us from seeing your training through the end." Master Fisto finished with a smile. "You were missed, Master, my old friend. But it is an honor to finally serve besides both of you as a Knight." Nadhar stated as he took off his hood, showing his determined face. "General, we've pinpointed the tracking beacon's location to the south end of the gorge." The clone captain reported. I remembered seeing him a while ago somewhere in the Temple, and remembered his name as Commander Fil. "Then let's have a look." I said as he pointed in the direction. "Allow me to show the way." Nadhar volunteered as he removed his cloak, and faced the other direction.

He then waved his hands, using the Force to clear the fog as it revealed a large metal door. "Charming." Fisto complemented. "Let's not keep the Viceroy waiting." I reminded as we walked to the door. "Niner, Bell, look after the ships." Fil ordered to two troopers. "Yes sir." The two replied. "No guards? Thats odd." I questioned as I looked around the door. "The entrance looks sealed." Nadhar stated before I saw Fil walk up besides us. "We specialize in making...Entrances." He said as he pulled out a detonator in hand. "This will make less noise." Nadhar stated as he ignited his lightsaber, the blue color hissing as it activated. "Patience, the both of you." I eased them as I placed a hand on their shoulders. "A second look usually pays off." Master Fisto agreed as he scanned the door. "What's this?" He asked as he looked at another panel, only for us to see that it was different than the rest. He pushed it, only for the rest of the door to open, having nothing inside but a dark setting. We entered the lair as the clones turned on their lanterns, as we led them to guide the way. "I sense there's something here." Master Fisto stated as I silently agreed with him. "Scanners are negative, sirs." Fil replied, right before we heard a shrieking loud, and long hissing roar throughout the lair, but we could not tell where it had come from. "Well, that was something." One of the clones commented as we continued on. As we continued our pace, I could hear someone speaking ahead of us, and saw someone else sitting in a chair with droids by his side.