Battle Of Teth

Adira's POV

Anakin and I had assembled enough clones to prepare them for Teth. Our mission was to rescue Jabba the Hutt's son from bounty hunters, and take him back to his home and reunite him with his father. I had just finished a small sparring match with an advanced clone group that wanted to prepare themselves for Teth. Once we had finished, I walked over to see Anakin who was talking with two scout troopers that had just finished their conversation with him. "Master Casteele, it's nice to have you on another battle with us." Anakin said, crossing his arms behind his back."As it is for me General Skywalker, I believe your apprentice will be excited for another battle." I stated with a smile. "Knowing Ahsoka, she's already ready for battles." He replied as we walked to find Ahsoka, who was in the center of a group of clones including Captain Rex. "Thats sounds like a lot, even for a Jedi." A clone said as he faced Ahsoka. "I heard you were surrounded by droids, how did you ever get the shield down?" Another clone asked Ahsoka. I smiled as she replied to his question.

"Ok, so there's a wall behind him, with a few holes in the middle. So I pull the wall down on top of the droids, destroying them, and saving the General." She replied, causing the group of clones, and myself to laugh."Is that true sir?" Rex said after laughing. "Well, most of it." Anakin replied. "All right men, we still got a job to do." Adira said after she was done laughing. "Yes, sir. You all heard the Generals, move it!" Rex instructed to the men, within seconds of laughter, the clones nodded and walked away. "Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble my young Padawan?" Anakin asked as he, Ahsoka, and I walked towards our shuttle. "Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired is all." Ahsoka replied with a bright smile. "Seems to have worked on all of us Ahsoka." I said with a chuckle, giving Ahsoka a smile at me.

********************************

Soon, we were arriving on Teth. Obi Wan had told us that Jabba was giving us one planetary rotation to bring back his son alive. I never really like Jabba or the Hutt clan, they were known as Slavers on the planet Tatooine. But we needed the routes open to gain access for trade with other alliances, so we had to help bring his son back to him. Before arriving, I looked as Anakin and Ahsoka were having another 'Fun competition' again. Anakin may not have liked Ahsoka so much in the beginning, but I think her recklessness started to rub into Anakin's head that she reminded a lot like him."Stay close to me if you can." Anakin said to Ahsoka in a challenge. "It won't be a problem Master." Ahsoka responded with a smile. "This isn't practice Ahsoka." Anakin warned her sternly. "I know, and I'll try not to get you killed." Ahsoka said, as her smile caused Anakin to ease up and smile back. I gripped on handles as our landing became rougher, and I could sense a lot of enemy droids firing at our shuttles. "Here we go." Ahsoka mutters right as the lights in the shuttle became red, alerting everyone that the ship's doors were about to open soon.

"Ridge, you're com's got static." A clone warned his friend. "Got it!" Ridge replied after fixing his helmet. "Red light, stand by." A clone over the shuttle says, as everyone grips onto their weapons, ready to charge out of the doors. "Green light, go go!" A clone says right as the doors open, having all of us emerge from the shuttle. I grabbed my lightsabers and started to deflect against enemy fire. I looked over to see Anakin and Ahsoka make it to the bottom of the hill which was where Jabba's son was being held. I ran over to them, and pressed my back against the wall to avoid getting hit."So this is where the fun begins." Ahsoka says. "Race you to the top." Anakin challenged his apprentice. "I'll give you two a head start." Ahsoka replied. "You're mistake!" I said, as I quickly jumped on the wall and started climbing, having Anakin and Ahsoka trail behind me. The mountain wall was very steep and challenging to climb. I then transformed into my Corellian Sand Panther to make it easier to climb the wall. My fur and coat shined with a bright tan, along with my black tipped tail. I jumped from rock to rock as I started to get closer to the top. I ducked down as I saw Anakin on a Droid speeder. I then saw him turn back and smile at me and then to Ahsoka. "Gotta keep up!" He yelled as he drove up. "Hey, no fair!" Ahsoka yelled back.