CHAPTER SEVEN

*Okay so! This was meant to be a chapter split into two parts, but I got carried away so here's about 3,700 words of just Freddie's POV 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I wanted to add Brian in there too but the chapter would be too long if I did, so next chapter is about Brian and his doctor visit, but this is some Deacury drama. This chapter does involve some abuse, both verbal and the hinting of physical, along with a homophobic slur (which I don't condone at all, but somehow ended up in this chapter). So I hope you guys enjoy it, and I'm sorry for keeping the suspense about Brian (even though you all should know why he's sick, I did hint in the first chapter 😜)
Enjoy my loves! 💕*

*FREDDIE'S POV*
*One Week Later*
"I think I'm going to be sick." John muttered from beside me as we stood side-by-side out the front of his house, using the awning over the door to shelter us both from the light sprinkle of rain that was falling over London tonight.

"It'll be fine darling." I sighed, squeezing his hand that was laced with mine as I looked him over. He looked pale, more pale than Brian did the last few days, and his whole body was shaking slightly as he stared at the door. "We can do this." I added quietly, just wanting him to know I was here with him. Tonight was the night. We'd both decided that it was time our parents knew of us being together, what with us dating almost two month now. My parents were fine (which I'd assumed they would be), both of them more than happy to welcome John into the house for dinner and dessert a few evenings ago. The poor boy was almost sweating bricks before we arrived, worrying that my Mum and Papa weren't going to accept him because he was so young. Young he was, but he was also so mature for his age too. You could talk to John about anything, him not missing a beat as he added his own comments on the topic, most of the time happy to chat for hours if you let him. Age wasn't an issue with us, at least not to me anyway. I was a little skeptical of him wanting to be with someone so much older than him, but he accepted me for me, just as I accepted him for him. His parents on the other hand, I've been told may not be so accepting of our relationship. You see, John had never had a relationship before, and here he was dating a man as his first one! His parents knew he was gay, but they'd never actually seen the "proof", if you will, as he was never involved with anybody. It worried him that they wouldn't accept that he was happy with me, and that this is who he wanted to be. Him still living at home didn't help, what with them watching his every move and all. That's why he'd always end up at the flat with me, rather than me spending time here with him.

"P-Promise you won't leave m-me?" He said suddenly, his voice wavering a bit as he turned to face me. My eyes widened as I took in his comment, his own filling his tears slightly as his hand tightened its grip on mine.

"I would never leave you John." I said seriously, shaking my head as I moved to wrap my arms around him.

"Even, even if they're horrible to you?" He mumbled onto my chest as he squeezed me tightly, almost as if he was afraid to let me go.

"Nothing, or nobody is going to scare me away from you lovey." I soothed, meaning exactly what I said as I rubbed his back gently. I wasn't going to leave him, no matter what his parents had to say about us, about me. They could say whatever they liked, but I loved John (it was too early for me to say that, but I knew I loved him) and I wasn't going to abandon him because they didn't like me.

"R-Really?" He sniffled, shifting a little too look me in the eyes again.

"Of course." I smiled softly, reaching up to swipe a few tears off his cheek with my thumb, causing him to smile a little too, a blush spreading across his face as the front light of the house shone down on him. "You're beautiful." I added quietly, the pinkness in his cheeks only growing as he buried his face back into my neck cutely.

"No I'm not." He mumbled again as I only tightened my arms around him, my smile still wide as I held him close to me.

"You're very beautiful my love." I said sweetly, my chin resting on top of his head as he curled further into me, making himself look tiny.