CHAPTER THIRTY

*WHEYHEY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!
Thank you to everyone who commented on my Question update, I really appreciate all your feedback and the majority of the comments said they'd like me to keep the amount of Deacury I'm adding to the chapters so here we have a little dash more! 💕*

*3RD PERSON POV*
"How was your whatever it was you guys had today?" Roger asked as he helped Freddie set the table for dinner, the pair working on that as John helped Brian serve plates. The guitarist, somehow still in his good mood from earlier, decided he would cook a house dinner tonight, making his specialty spaghetti with vegetable meatballs, something all the boys loved (even if there wasn't a scrap of meat in sight).

"Oh uh, it was...it was good." Freddie answered awkwardly, sending John a look as he tried to figure out a lie they could spin as to where they were all morning.

"Where'd you guys end up?" Brian quizzed as he ladled some sauce onto another plate before passing it to John to sit on the table.

"We uh, we went to see Julie. John's sister Julie." Freddie blurted out the first thing he could think of, keeping the same almost nervous look as he had before as John wrapped his head around the fib. They'd not discussed what they were going to say to the other two which had really come back to bite them in the ass now!

"Oh, that's nice." Brian smiled, finishing with the last plate. "I'm sure she loved to see you Deaky." He added, passing the youngest of the group the plate as he gathered some other things to sit on the table.

"I uh, I promised her I'd see her more after I came home from, from the hospital." John nodded, only adding to the hole he and Freddie may have to dig themselves out of later if their lie went south.

"You guys weren't gone very long." Roger piped up as they all took their seats around the table (the blonde next to Brian as Freddie sat beside John).

"Yeah she had to get back to studying for her school exams." John mumbled, quickly picking up his fork to hopefully avoid a continuation of the awkward conversation.

"What did you both get up to?" Freddie asked, changing the subject for the better as he too started his dinner.

"We just hung out with Ivy." Roger shrugged, shoving a mouthful of meatball and pasta his mouth messily.

"I swear I have to parent two children." Brian groaned playfully as he was quick to wipe the excess sauce off his boyfriend's face before it ended up on his clothes like it was bound to do.

"Don't be a mother hen!" Roger groaned himself, pushing Brian away as he fought to clean his face.

"We're going to have to parent the two of you in a minute if you don't grow up." Freddie interrupted, rolling his eyes as he and John focused on their dinner, the bassist trying hard not to gag at the idea of forcing the food down his throat. It wasn't that he didn't want to eat, he was pretty hungry, but the look and idea of the pasta smothered in sauce was enough to send his stomach churning before he could even take a bite!

"Briaaaaaaan." The drummer whined, flicking his lover in the hand to get him to leave him alone.

"You're going to get it everywhere Rog! Just let me-" Brian tried, only getting smacked away again from the unruly blonde.

"Can you both knock it-" Freddie added, his attempt feeble too as John cut him off, jumping up from the table as he felt bile quickly rise in his throat. "Are you okay lovey?" The singer asked worriedly as his love took off for the bathroom, not wanting to risk throwing up all over the table in front of him.

"What's up with him?" Roger asked as he and Brian stopped fighting one another long enough to take notice of John running off.

"I don't know." Freddie frowned, deciding to follow his boyfriend and see why he'd suddenly run off. "John?! Lovey are you okay?!" He called, wandering around to try and see where he could've taken off to. "John?!"