CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - PART ONE

*Sorry for such a long gap between updates guys. I've been a bit preoccupied lately 💕*

*3RD PERSON POV*
*Two Weeks Later*
"No. No, no. N-No, no, p-please." Brian cried to himself, his arms wrapped tightly around his middle as he curled into a ball on his bed. He couldn't comprehend what was happening. This couldn't be happening now! "N-No, no. You, you're okay. P-Please b-be okay. Y-You have to be okay." He sobbed, clenching his eyes shut as he felt another sharpe pain shoot through his stomach. "It's too early. You, you're n-not supposed to come yet." He whispered. The intensity of Brian's pain seemed to worsen quickly, only sending him further into a panic as he didn't know what was causing it or why it was happening. The guitarist had woken to a strange twinge in his stomach, the feeling something he'd not experienced before as the pain quickly became almost unbearable. He wasn't sure if it was early labour or if something more seriously was going on but he didn't want to take any chances, knowing he had to find somebody to help him to the hospital. "P-Please be okay. I, I need y-you to be okay." He stuttered, his breathing heavy as he struggled to move out of his position. The stabbing in his lower stomach continued as Brian tried his best to shuffle to the side of the bed, his legs actually working with him for once to help him to sit as he caught his breath. The lad wasn't sure if anybody was up, knowing that Roger worked late at the markets the night before but he knew he needed someone's help. What was happening wasn't right and he was terrified the longer he waited the more his baby was going to be at risk. Deciding to go without his chair, Brian forced himself to his feet, one hand grabbing onto anything to help steady himself while the other cradled the bottom of his bump. His walking was slow and tedious, making him feel like he was wasting precious time as he finally made it to the door, pulling it open to hear Freddie's voice coming from the kitchen. The older man was singing, switching between using his voice and humming as he pottered around making his breakfast. He didn't notice Brian at first, pouring some tea into his cup before spinning around to find the taller doubled over in the doorway.

"Brian?!" Freddie gasped, his eyes widening as he sat his cup down to rush over to his aid. "Lovey what on earth is the matter?!" He panicked, his heart instantly racing as the younger of the two groaned loudly.

"I, I don't k-know." Brian cried, grabbing ahold of Freddie's arms to hold himself steady again. "It hurts so b-bad F-Fred." He muttered, clenching his eye shut as the pain continued to shoot through his entire body. Was this what labour was like? Was he even in labour?! He knew it was far too early for him to be ready to deliver his baby and the mere thought of her being this premature was only adding to his panic as he struggled to calm himself down. "Something is w-wrong with h-her." He sobbed, shaking his head as Freddie tried his hardest to understand what was happening to his friend.

"W-What do you need me to do Bri? Should, should I call someone?" The frontman asked, his voice shaking as he didn't know what he was meant to do to help.

"I, I need to go to the h-hospital." Brian answered, nodding his head as the pressure in his stomach eased enough for him think straight. "You, you need to t-take me." He nodded again, looking Freddie in the eyes, a serious look on his face as he held onto his arms tighter.

"M-Me?" Freddie gulped, his eyes widening again as he shook his head. "I, I don't, I can't drive Bri." He panicked again. "I, I'll call an ambulance. We...they'll t-take you." He nodded, quickly trying to make a break for the phone.

"I don't h-have time to w-wait Freddie." Brian argued, not letting him leave as his fingernails dig into the singers skin. "You need to drive m-me, now!" He snapped, the pain suddenly returning stronger than ever. "Fuck!" He hissed, his legs almost giving out as Freddie moved to steady him better. As much as he was petrified of driving a bloody car, Freddie knew he was Brian's only hope of getting to the hospital in time to save the baby. His goddaughter's life was sitting in his hands and he had to do all he could to save her. He couldn't let anything happen to the little bean, not on his life would she not make it out of this.